Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Jessica Hart needs to disappear and TBH so does Martha…she comes off a little smug in interviews and don't get me started on those duck lips, especially in the commercial  :ninja:

AGREED down with Martha! I never saw the point in having both Elsa and Martha, and Elsa is definetly prettier and more likeable

Actually my problem with Martha was that she looked bored, like she'd rather be doing something else, it was just awkward. Sara was the one who looked more excited, werking it for that contract and she was all happy to be there without looking like an idiot and/or kissing ass badly (I'm looking at you Marloes!)

But then again ... Monica Mitro obviously sucks at this and made everyone uncomfortable so IDK, maybe that was part of the reason why Martha was so off at the pre-show. Whatever it was, I wasn't impressed with Martha at all there and if VS was indeed testing the waters with those three I say the odds are not in her favor right now.

to be honest, nothing about her behaviour at the pre show really stood out to me..

What did occur to me was that she reminded me of Tara Reid; too much dark eyemakeup, too blonde, too tanned. also she doesn't seem to be aging well, she has lines on her forehead that make her look much older than 23.. maybe sun damage?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember who was the last model to do both Pink and mailine lingerie? Both Sara Sampaio and now Jac Jagaciak are doing both things and I can't remember who was the last one to do. They usually keep the girls in one section, last girl coming to my mind is Candice

wow so many insults in your post..  please don't call the  VS Angels bitches, even if you do use quotation marks.. you might upset people!

Ya'll are the ones calling the models bitches... not me, I'm just throwing words back.

How many times in the last two months have I seen "Basic Bitches"... in a gif/meme or thrown about by the members? Well if I had a dollar for every time it happened I'd be all kinds of rich.

And since when is being a Snarky Cunt Bag a bad thing? lol Note the :heart:

I myself tend to be a Snarky Cunt Bag, and I'm a - okay with that, that kind of empowerment comes from zero f*cks given.

And yeah the vast majority of VS models intelligence leaves little to be desired, so stupid fits.

And psst, I don't give a rats ass about upsetting people on the internet. People are going to find a reason to bitch about everything and anything that upsets their sensibilities... if I worried about what people thought, or how upset they got I might as well cut my wrist emo style.

wow so many insults in your post..  please don't call the  VS Angels bitches, even if you do use quotation marks.. you might upset people!

And yeah the vast majority of VS models intelligence leaves little to be desired, so stupid fits.

umm. that actually means the opposite of what you seem to be trying to say..  maybe you are not the right person to judge VS models' stupidity

O.o
I'm a little speechless right now. Thank you for proving my point. :)
:rofl: Wait aren't you the person who likes to throw out insults at members... Well your proprieties are showing

At this point, anyone who still claims that Adri 's wearing the real Royal Fantasy Bra is:
A. Legally blind
B. Lying
C. Delusional
D. any combination of the above

---

So point was made Claudia/Savvy. And I do see your points on Martha Miss Claudia :heart:

please dont fight guys!..... in my opinion of the 3 girls :Sara , Kelly and Martha... First definitely Sara besides she is gorgeous , she is relatable , kelly was kinda boring but the girl is a total newcomer she with training could do great.

champagnebrulee don't you dare! You said, and did nothing wrong so keep them coming.
 The idea behind a forum is a place where people can share differences in opinions, ideals, theories. If you see eye to eye with someone great, but people seem to forget that once you put an opinion out there, someone will always counter balance your opinion.

You guys stated your opinions on Martha, and others gave an opposite opinion or ways of looking at the situation. Funny how things works like that.
Now if people are unhappy about what's being said because it contradicts what they have to say and would rather be somewhere thats all super happy positive like-minded sheep behavior then might I suggest a Fan-Site. I'm sure you'll find less of the opinions you dislike, and more of the opinions you love :)

I don't follow all the models, just a couple that I more or less like (either because they're pretty, or I like their body of work) and people seem to confuse my like with dislike because I have no issues addressing the models faults (sorry no one is perfect...), the rest of the models bring me many great laughs because of the stupid shit they seem to do/say on a fairly regular basis... and then we get to the Appleauto's style VS fans, how someone can't resist watching them get trolled is beyond me. Let the emo come.