Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

i think VS needs to use Nina Agdal for Swim like they used Brooklyn decker in 2010cause she is pretty popular right now.and for Angel definitely Barbara Palvin , she is perfect but VS seems like her but in a weird way, i really think they difinitely dont like her body ( wich is a great curvy body)they always cover her stomach in print and in motion as well.

I feel like VS was notorious for taking unknowns and turning them into stars; nobody had heard of Miranda, Candice, Lindsay, Erin, Heidi until they worked for the brand, but they invested a lot of time and money into making them well known celebrities, and the thing they were most known for was VS. Now they are being lazy and hiring already well known supermodels who aren't necessarily notable for VS (Chanel, Karlie), if they stick to that trend I definitely see them giving Barbara a contract. I pray they don't bring on Lais, can't stand her weirdly stretched skeleton body. I'd love to see Bregje brush up her english and land an angel contract, and maybe Sui He to bring some diversity to the team.

i think VS needs to use Nina Agdal for Swim like they used Brooklyn decker in 2010cause she is pretty popular right now.and for Angel definitely Barbara Palvin , she is perfect but VS seems like her but in a weird way, i really think they difinitely dont like her body ( wich is a great curvy body)they always cover her stomach in print and in motion as well.

I feel like VS was notorious for taking unknowns and turning them into stars; nobody had heard of Miranda, Candice, Lindsay, Erin, Heidi until they worked for the brand, but they invested a lot of time and money into making them well known celebrities, and the thing they were most known for was VS. Now they are being lazy and hiring already well known supermodels who aren't necessarily notable for VS (Chanel,

Karlie), if they stick to that trend I definitely see them giving Barbara a contract. I pray they don't bring on Lais, can't stand her weirdly stretched skeleton body. I'd love to see Bregje brush up her english and land an angel contract, and maybe Sui He to bring some diversity to the team.

Heidi was also working for SI at the time which boosted her profile as well but I get your point.

I feel like VS was notorious for taking unknowns and turning them into stars; nobody had heard of Miranda, Candice, Lindsay, Erin, Heidi until they worked for the brand, but they invested a lot of time and money into making them well known celebrities, and the thing they were most known for was VS. Now they are being lazy and hiring already well known supermodels who aren't necessarily notable for VS (Chanel, Karlie), if they stick to that trend I definitely see them giving Barbara a contract. I pray they don't bring on Lais, can't stand her weirdly stretched skeleton body. I'd love to see Bregje brush up her english and land an angel contract, and maybe Sui He to bring some diversity to the team.

Sui He already IS an angel. She needs no silly VS wings ;)

I think that three women to most likely get a contract are Elsa Hosk (moving from Pink to mainline is something VS has done before), Lais Ribeiro and Sara Sampaio. Other than those three I don't see anyone getting a contract any time soon.

Now, being honest I don't think VS needs more girls right now. Eight girls (nine if you count Elsa for Pink) is a lot of contracted models, so unless an exodus is indeed happening in 2014 I hope they don't sign anyone else.

I think that three women to most likely get a contract are Elsa Hosk (moving from Pink to mainline is something VS has done before), Lais Ribeiro and Sara Sampaio. Other than those three I don't see anyone getting a contract any time soon.

Now, being honest I don't think VS needs more girls right now. Eight girls (nine if you count Elsa for Pink) is a lot of contracted models, so unless an exodus is indeed happening in 2014 I hope they don't sign anyone else.

Completely agree they don't need more contracts, it seemed like they buffed from 5 to 10 in 2010 really quickly for what I'm guessing was all the international expansion, but if they actually utilized 5 of the 8 they have on contract for special events, they should be more than set. Agreed Lais is most likely to get a contract, just really hoping she doesn't. Also, before they mainline pink girls to angels, they usually use them in sleepwear, clothing, or catalog lingerie- have they done that yet with Elsa? I haven't flipped through a catalog in some time.

Completely agree they don't need more contracts, it seemed like they buffed from 5 to 10 in 2010 really quickly for what I'm guessing was all the international expansion, but if they actually utilized 5 of the 8 they have on contract for special events, they should be more than set. Agreed Lais is most likely to get a contract, just really hoping she doesn't. Also, before they mainline pink girls to angels, they usually use them in sleepwear, clothing, or catalog lingerie- have they done that yet with Elsa? I haven't flipped through a catalog in some time.

No, Elsa has only done Pink.

But she should still be contracted exclusively for Link for a couple more months I think. I really do hope she doesn't stick around as the Pink spokesperson any longer, I adore her but God it's so boring to look at her Pink pictures, it's like looking at the same picture over and over again.