Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On another topic I kind of wanna discuss what people think about the VS contracts.

So Erin's contract finished and if it's what people are thinking she decided to leave VS. She signed back in 2010. Lily also signed around the same time as her. So i'm presuming that Lily has signed a new contract with VS. Is it still three years like it was before?

Also Lindsay signed after Rosie left VS. Beginning of 2011. Which means her contract will be ending beginning of 2014. I wonder if they will sign her again. Lindsay always seems like the last option when it comes to VS. She came in big with her own campaign and everything but ended up just being the filler girl.

I don't know much else about Adriana or Alessandra's contract. Doutzen's also should be coming up end of this year beginning of next. All signs seem to point to her finishing up. But we will see. Karlie only signed this year so we have her for a couple more years. No idea when Candice or Behati signed.

On another topic I kind of wanna discuss what people think about the VS contracts.

So Erin's contract finished and if it's what people are thinking she decided to leave VS. She signed back in 2010. Lily also signed around the same time as her. So i'm presuming that Lily has signed a new contract with VS. Is it still three years like it was before?

Also Lindsay signed after Rosie left VS. Beginning of 2011. Which means her contract will be ending beginning of 2014. I wonder if they will sign her again. Lindsay always seems like the last option when it comes to VS. She came in big with her own campaign and everything but ended up just being the filler girl.

I don't know much else about Adriana or Alessandra's contract. Doutzen's also should be coming up end of this year beginning of next. All signs seem to point to her finishing up. But we will see. Karlie only signed this year so we have her for a couple more years. No idea when Candice or Behati signed.

I also only speculate that the contracts are 3 years, but I'm not sure who has the actual answer to that. It's also strange that Behati signed her contract before any of the new angels, even while she was still a pink girl, but she was the last to be heavily used in campaigns (now she's becoming quite prominent in the brand, possibly due to her tie with Adam).

Lindsay seems like the poor man's Erin to me, she's filling Erin's place in the VSX campaign, was always used in small campaigns for bras that never lasted (exception being the gorgeous campaign) and they don't use her very often on the press day's like they always did Erin, Lily, and Candice. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens with her next year.

I believe I read somewhere that Adriana's contract is 5 years, rather than 3, but she and Ale have been with the company for such a long time and it shows, but the recognition those two have is priceless.

With regards to Rosie, my friend who works for VS said that the PR team and Marketing team were not happy with her after she left and it was not on good terms, perhaps she broke her contract since she left so early? She also started her own lingerie line to compete with VS, but I don't know how well it's actually doing.

And with regards to Chanel, I attended the '11 after party and the only girl there she was friends with was Karlie, who wasn't even an angel at the time. Otherwise she spent the entire night following Kanye and his posse around, and then ended the night crying in the lobby while Karlie consoled her (it was really bizarre but she clearly didn't click with her colleagues). Miranda also spent the entire night by herself with Orlando in a corner, Candice spent the whole night surrounded and getting bombarded by industry professional's, and all the rest of the girls were hanging out (Lily Donaldson and Izabel Goulart seemed especially close with the angels).

I also only speculate that the contracts are 3 years, but I'm not sure who has the actual answer to that. It's also strange that Behati signed her contract before any of the new angels, even while she was still a pink girl, but she was the last to be heavily used in campaigns (now she's becoming quite prominent in the brand, possibly due to her tie with Adam).

Lindsay seems like the poor man's Erin to me, she's filling Erin's place in the VSX campaign, was always used in small campaigns for bras that never lasted (exception being the gorgeous campaign) and they don't use her very often on the press day's like they always did Erin, Lily, and Candice. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens with her next year.

I believe I read somewhere that Adriana's contract is 5 years, rather than 3, but she and Ale have been with the company for such a long time and it shows, but the recognition those two have is priceless.

With regards to Rosie, my friend who works for VS said that the PR team and Marketing team were not happy with her after she left and it was not on good terms, perhaps she broke her contract since she left so early? She also started her own lingerie line to compete with VS, but I don't know how well it's actually doing.

And with regards to Chanel, I attended the '11 after party and the only girl there she was friends with was Karlie, who wasn't even an angel at the time. Otherwise she spent the entire night following Kanye and his posse around, and then ended the night crying in the lobby while Karlie consoled her (it was really bizarre but she clearly didn't click with her colleagues). Miranda also spent the entire night by herself with Orlando in a corner, Candice spent the whole night surrounded and getting bombarded by industry professional's, and all the rest of the girls were hanging out (Lily Donaldson and Izabel Goulart seemed especially close with the angels).

Thanks for the info. And that's a bummer about Chanel... I think that was the year she got dropped. Her career really stalled after signing with IMG.

Also, I know Lindsay doesn't get used a lot, but it seems like Ed is quite fond of her (just based on how they interact in social media)