Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5. There was nothing all that special. The performers weren't anything special. The casting was just blahh. The outfits nothing really amazed me or grabbed my attention. It was just rather very boring. But the one thing that they did that I like was that this year they seemed to have really paid attention to the Angels. I mean everybody got 3 outfits and for the most part it seemed like wings were based on seniority. Really think VS shouldn't have spend $10 million on that bra. $5 million tops and then put the rest of that money into other things. Overall I wasn't amazed but maybe my feeling will change once I get to see the actual show in Dec.

I'll go ahead and give it a 7/10

For years we have all bitched about how the models looked like they were wearing costumes and the performers were big names taking the attention away from the girls. This year finally a good 80% of outfits are lingerie, sexy lingerie with some embellishments but still lingerie, almost no one from mainline segments looked like she was in a circus. The hair & makeup was gorgeous too and finally they set differences, not everyone got styled like they were stepford wives.

I love that the performers were semi-random people, like the only one who you can actually see interacting with the models is Taylor Swift and both times even Taylor had nice clothes on, nothing distracting me from the girls. In this case less was more and I love that they kept it simple but beautiful with the outfits. I also love that only the Angels got three outfits, that's how it should be and it sets them apart from the rest.

Why 7/10? Because PINK needs to fucking die. It was awful, I dare to say it was by miles the worst segment ever. Literally the worst VSFS segment of all times. If it wasn't for this segment I would rank this show much much higher.

Now let's just wait for CBS to fuck things up and I'll probably give it a 4/10 on December 11th :rofl:

I'll go ahead and give it a 7/10

For years we have all bitched about how the models looked like they were wearing costumes and the performers were big names taking the attention away from the girls. This year finally a good 80% of outfits are lingerie, sexy lingerie with some embellishments but still lingerie, almost no one from mainline segments looked like she was in a circus. The hair & makeup was gorgeous too and finally they set differences, not everyone got styled like they were stepford wives.

I love that the performers were semi-random people, like the only one who you can actually see interacting with the models is Taylor Swift and both times even Taylor had nice clothes on, nothing distracting me from the girls. In this case less was more and I love that they kept it simple but beautiful with the outfits. I also love that only the Angels got three outfits, that's how it should be and it sets them apart from the rest.

Why 7/10? Because PINK needs to fucking die. It was awful, I dare to say it was by miles the worst segment ever. Literally the worst VSFS segment of all times. If it wasn't for this segment I would rank this show much much higher.

Now let's just wait for CBS to fuck things up and I'll probably give it a 4/10 on December 11th :rofl:

This ^

The outfits were so beautiful. So simple and sexy. Actual lingerie was seen. And the Angels look to get the most amount of focus which is great. What i'm also excited for is there was no solo performance. So hopefully this means they can edit in more runway footage of the girls or we will get some good angel profiles in between segments. Something more like 07. The music was a fuck up as always. I mean that Miley song is just ew for Parisian Nights but I kind of didn't mind the FoB, Taylor Swift. I kind of wish VS just used them though. They didn't need the two other random bands performing.

Like MissLima said, Pink is the only thing that has really ruined this show. It is the most ugliest looking thing I have ever seen. i feel sorry for girls like Ming, Jac, Ieva, Jessica who were subjected to wearing those hideous outfits. Some model choices were a bit strange this year. Devon to be honest is a no for me. Cara also. I would've picked Bregje, Cameron or Shanina over them. Once again though too many girls walking only once. I don't mind so much new girls doing that but Maryna, Hilary should get two outfits each.

I'd rate it a 7/10

I'd give it a 7/10 too and I also have been waiting for the moment that they stopped doing Pink. I now feel like they are doing Pink cuz they need to fill up the show and they ran out of ideas and inspiration for another segment. I liked BOP paradise even though i thought (at the beginning)it would be weird but ill still wait till the show to be aired. I loooved the outfits this year like I have so many favourite looks compared to the past years. I feel like all angels finally got great outfits and is it just me or did they start doing 'wings are exlcusive' and not for every girl? I got that feeling but still haven't seen that much to say that for a 100%. Anyway I'm curious to see how the show will be edited and all the extra's between the segments.

I'm giving them 6/10. Great outfits (I like most of them) and music was not as bad as I thought it would (basing on short video that FashionTV released). But because Pink is going to be the worst segment ever and because of weird casting decisions (Bregje! Shanina! Frida! Gracie! Barbara! too much unsexy HF girls!) it's just 6.

The outfits were wayy better this year. The makeup and hair looked great on everyone. Even adriana. And from what I can see, I still prefer a different opening. Maybe they will edit it and make it look better than it was. I don't even think they are finished doing that because it wasn't included in the video on fashion spot. yeah the opening segment over all wasn't good because even the costumes weren't that great only about 3. 

However I think things progressed. Ship wrecked look great actually. But the music?? No. Thats where they really messed up 

I would give 5/10...I don't like the show that much...Most of the outfits are okay but not spectecular like Lindsays Silver Screen Outfit.

Most others show would get a better rating. For me the Music, the scenery and the model line-up must be perfect combined.

2012 - 8/10

2011 - 9,5/10

2010 - 7,5/10

2009 - 6,5/10

2008 - 5/10

2007 - 6/10

2006 - 9/10

2005 - 7/10

Re: Erin, yes we are sure she's not an "active" Angel anymore. She's not on the Angel line-up, she's not on the pic with all the Angels + Cara & Lais.

She could always come back, like Lindsay did, considering that VSAA still has her on the Supermodel page, but I doubt it.