Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Going by the 3 year rule, this should be Elsa's last show as a Pin spokesperson so hopefully this means she'll be done with Pink and moving on to mainline very soon ... VS seems to really like her so I think she has good chances of getting a full contract

That way Elsa does mainline and Jac Jagaciak can take over Pink :brows: 

Going by the 3 year rule, this should be Elsa's last show as a Pin spokesperson so hopefully this means she'll be done with Pink and moving on to mainline very soon ... VS seems to really like her so I think she has good chances of getting a full contract

I like the sound of that. Or Andreea can take over PINK

Yeah they seem to be taking Elsa in the Behati route, with having her as the face of PINK and doing nothing but PINk for a while , then gradually transitioning her into the mainline and angel status......well atleast I hope that's what they are doing. Hopefully she opens the PINK section and gets more than one outit this year.

Jac would get my vote.

According to cnbc.com...

And the lucky buyer [of the Fantasy Bra] is...no one typically, because most bras are eventually dismantled. So far, only one bra, last year's $2.5 million one, has found a buyer. Victoria's Secret declined to reveal the name of its owner.

This year, the bra will be held for a year and available for purchase during that time.

According to cnbc.com...

And the lucky buyer [of the Fantasy Bra] is...no one typically, because most bras are eventually dismantled. So far, only one bra, last year's $2.5 million one, has found a buyer. Victoria's Secret declined to reveal the name of its owner.

This year, the bra will be held for a year and available for purchase during that time.

That's new o.O

According to cnbc.com...

That's new o.O

Wow I have always thought no one would ever buy it.

Jac would get my vote.

I love Andreea but I think Jac fits Pink way better. Actually I'd totally love to see Jac and Taylor MH conquer it together. XD

They won't have a single household name by 2016.

They don't have any household names now.

Gisele and Heidi were the last angels that were true superstar supermodels.

The rest are just wannabes.

Dude, do you even listen to yourself? Give us one reason why gisele or heidi were household names and alessandra or adriana are not. What is it: fame, money, contracts, attitude, walk... C'mon man, they've got all that and also a beautiful face (can't compare gisele to alessandra on that). And I'm pretty sure if you walk around the street asking people, more people will know who adriana lima is than who gisele is. And adriana is listed no 1 on models.com and she's been there for a while. . Plus, ale and adri have been there since day one, just like heidi or gisele, and they're still there.

Supermodels won't go extinct without gisele or tyra or whoever. Ale, adri, miranda or doutzen aren't less of a supermodel than gisele or heidi, it's just twisted minds saying 'there are no true supermodels left' for the simple reason that they like giselle more than ale or adri, and they have no solid reason to say that whatsoever. Living in the past is not healthy...

There is a difference between a household name and a supermodel. Supermodels were always household names, but household names are not necessarily supermodels.

Example: Adriana lima is a household name within the US, because of VS. Naomi Campbell is supermodel and a household name around the world. So is Gisele.

And I'm not even gonna waste one more second trying to convince you on that, trust me. If you don't get it, can't help you sir.

There is a difference between a household name and a supermodel. Supermodels were always household names, but household names are not necessarily supermodels.

Example: Adriana lima is a household name within the US, because of VS. Naomi Campbell is supermodel and a household name around the world. So is Gisele.

And I'm not even gonna waste one more second trying to convince you on that, trust me. If you don't get it, can't help you sir.

No need to waste your time. And if you're from europe you should know better...even here more people know who adriana lima is than gisele. Other than that, it's just about the fashion industry. People that have nothing to do with it have heard about adriana lima and may not have heard of gisele, and it doesn't matter if it's beacause of vs or not. Most people I talk to never heard of gisele, but they have heard about adriana or heidi. I don't know, I guess it's different for everyone. But again, when you take it outside the fashion industry, more people know adriana, and isn't that what a household name is all about?