Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I've Stopped visiting the models' threads to see their VS pics because they were becoming less and less sexy, repeatitive and boring. Some of the pictures could almost qualify for the Pink line. But I visited Lily's thread yday and her recent pics are smoking. And Sara is bringing it here. Very sexy. The new pics are much better/sexier than the rubbish they've been giving us for quite a few years now.

Also,I don't think hiring Barbara as an Angel would be stupid, she doesn't look at all like Adriana imo. Sara on the other hand does but not to a confusing level to me

They look nothing like Adriana to you because you are fans. Like i said, people here on BZ can totally difference Candice, Lindsay & Erin with no problems. But for someone who isn't familiar with their faces they all look the same: A cute blond with big tits & green/blue eyes.

I like all three of them Adriana is my favorite model, Barbara is my second favorite young model with Sara being third. But I've been complaining for years that VS has the blondes together and they all fade into each other easily, specially with all the photoshop and crappy styling VS uses and I'm sure the same will happen if they have Dri, Barbara & Sara together :idk:

There's no campaign that makes an Angel skip the VSFS. If she was an Angel she should've been there no matter what unless she was popping out a baby and she wasn't. She has done zero commercials, zero events, all she has done 'recently' are a couple of catalogues shots that were all done in 2012.

And they didn't take Heidi and Rosie off when they took Marisa, they didn't take Heidi & Rosie together either. They're VS, they're stupid weird. They probably won't remove Chanel in a couple of months.

Is just that as much as VS uses Lais for catalogue & commercial. She never gets to speak in videos or even the 2011 VSFS were she was credited with the Angels she had zero screen time. And of course she has never done a press event for them. I particularly thought for sure she'd be an Angel in 2011 but still nothing happened for her. I would love to see her getting the contract though, i like Lais a lot and I'm dying to see her doing PR with Adriana & Doutzen.

As for Sara, i think that having her, Barbara & Adriana as Angels at the same time is about as stupid as having Lindsay, Candice & Erin. Fans can tell them apart, but make the three of them walk down the street and your average american will be like OMG triplets!. I do think she looks killer in her pictures, i still hope she walks the show this year, not seeing her there last year was a bummer.

Doutzen missed the 2007 show because she was contracted by first L'Oreal and they had already booked her for events the date of the VSFS and L'Oreal is Doutzen's #1 client so she couldn't miss the event she was supposed to attend. So VS & L'Oreal along with Doutzen's people agreed to wait until early 2008, after that Doutzen only missed the 2010 show because she was pregnant.

They look nothing like Adriana to you because you are fans. Like i said, people here on BZ can totally difference Candice, Lindsay & Erin with no problems. But for someone who isn't familiar with their faces they all look the same: A cute blond with big tits & green/blue eyes.

I like all three of them Adriana is my favorite model, Barbara is my second favorite young model with Sara being third. But I've been complaining for years that VS has the blondes together and they all fade into each other easily, specially with all the photoshop and crappy styling VS uses and I'm sure the same will happen if they have Dri, Barbara & Sara together :idk:

Doutzen missed the 2007 show because she was contracted by first L'Oreal and they had already booked her for events the date of the VSFS and L'Oreal is Doutzen's #1 client so she couldn't miss the event she was supposed to attend. So VS & L'Oreal along with Doutzen's people agreed to wait until early 2008, after that Doutzen only missed the 2010 show because she was pregnant.

^^Doutzen didn't even have a pair of wings in 2008 but you are right because she was included in the angel entrance thing

Look, anybody with dark hair and light eyes people are going to say resemble Adriana. No need to break down features because at the end of the day if a person has dark hair, light eyes, and sometimes fuller lips they will get compared to Adriana. Models who I hear people say constantly resemble Adriana: Sara, barbs, emily d, Irina shayk, Miranda kerr, Shanina Shaik, Nataniele Ribiero, Ana Beatriz Barros, Candice Swanepoel with dark hair(wtf) and they aren't models but Mila kunis and Megan Fox. Majority of those women don't look like her at all but alot of people will swear they resemble her just because the kind of features they have are the same.

Doutzen got her contract in late 2007, a few days before the show but VS decided not to introduce her in that moment and waited until 2008, a friend of mine knows her agent and that's what he told her. Kk had a similar situation, she was signed in 2005 before the show aired but VS decided to not introduce her in that moment and waited until 2006.

^^Doutzen didn't even have a pair of wings in 2008 but you are right because she was included in the angel entrance thing

Look, anybody with dark hair and light eyes people are going to say resemble Adriana. No need to break down features because at the end of the day if a person has dark hair, light eyes, and sometimes fuller lips they will get compared to Adriana. Models who I hear people say constantly resemble Adriana: Sara, barbs, emily d, Irina shayk, Miranda kerr, Shanina Shaik, Nataniele Ribiero, Ana Beatriz Barros Candice Swanepoel with dark hair(wtf) and they aren't models but Mila kunis and Megan Fox. Majority of those women don't look like her at all but alot of people will swear they resemble her just because the kind of features they have are the same.

Look, anybody with dark hair and light eyes people are going to say resemble Adriana. No need to break down features because at the end of the day if a person has dark hair, light eyes, and sometimes fuller lips they will get compared to Adriana. Models who I hear people say constantly resemble Adriana: Sara, barbs, emily d, Irina shayk, Miranda kerr, Shanina Shaik, Nataniele Ribiero, Ana Beatriz Barros Candice Swanepoel with dark hair(wtf) and they aren't models but Mila kunis and Megan Fox. Majority of those women don't look like her at all but alot of people will swear they resemble her just because the kind of features they have are the same.

you forgot to add Sandra Kubicka, Catalina Otalvaro, Tiffany Keller, Alicia Hall, Michelle Vawer, Rianne Ten Haken, Thais Oliveira, Alina Vacariu (surprise cuz she has brown eyes) novela actresses too as well like Sara Maldonado, Barbara Mori and Ximena Duque, and a lot more that I have forgot them. I am surprise nobody has said candice boucher and Alyssa Miller looks like adriana, they have dark hair and light eyes.

Doutzen got her contract in late 2007, a few days before the show but VS decided not to introduce her in that moment and waited until 2008, a friend of mine knows her agent and that's what he told her. Kk had a similar situation, she was signed in 2005 before the show aired but VS decided to not introduce her in that moment and waited until 2006.

^ Yeah those two, Izabel & Selita were signed first but did not get credited in the show, Karolina got signed days before the show aired and she got credited, i knew someone wasn't credited in 2005 but i haven't seen the show in a while so i thought Iza & Selita were credited & Kk wasn't, sorry .

I'll never understand the weird situation with Kk in 2008 though, like she was credited but got two outfits and no love just a segment were they basically made her look like a fattie for breaking her outfit. Like Lais in 2011, gets credited then gets absolutely no screen time off the runway but Karlie gets her own little segment, it was just weird.

Lais was credited in 2011 for the same reason as Candice, Lindsay, Rosie and Chanel Erin, because she was a major catalog girl and in the commercials, I guess. Karlie got her own segment because, obviously, they were aiming to make her an Angel from the start.