Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sorry you must forgive me for being defensive of Miranda. Girl is a national treasure here in Oz lol.

Do you know what happened with her friendship with Elyse?

I have no idea. Miranda changed a lot. You know before she seemed more relaxed and a bit more wild. I think once she started dating Orlando and got more healthier she changed her relationships. Like Rosie, Elyse and I think she used to be good friends with Jessica Hart too. To me it seems she got rid of all the party type wilder friends in her life.

I think people forget (newer fans) that these girls WORK together, just like regular people who work with other people. I speak to people at work but am not really friends with them, although there are a few I tend to get along with better than others. I think people overestimate the relationship between Ale and Adriana. I don't think their friends in the least bit outside of what they have to do with work. Adriana and Ale are SO different from each other it's hilarious if you look at it, why people would assume they would be friends is beyond me. I think the only time they were "friends" was back in 00-02 when they were the new girls and had to stick together anyway. Adriana and Doutzen seem to be very close, twitter, adriana's private facebook and etc they're always talking and interacting, same with Erin and Adriana. Ale's best "model friends" tend to be Izabel and Ana, possibly Lily, but I think the Lily friendship is more of a "hey you doing anything" "no, you?" "No, wanna go out?" more of a friendship of convenience. Miranda doesn't really seem to get along with anyone, she seems to put on a good show though.

The reason people assume Candice doesn't get along with Ale and Dri is because people who work with the girls say Candice has never been overly kind to either one, so I doubt they're kind back. Like I said at the end of the day this is their job and they're all fighting to be on that "Angel" roster, I don't think any of them are as good of friends as VS wants us to believe. I think they get along because they have to, they are at work and it's as simple as that.

Personally I'd like to see one of these girls bitch slap each other at an event just to make it interesting for once.

I agree with everything you said and that finale video I was talkin about with Adriana and Miranda little awkward moment during the finale is in your sig lol.

post-3761-0-1446080547-90249_thumb.jpg

OT: He probably will not run or attempt to run again b/c: 1) He is not going to get the nomination 2) Even if he did get the nomination, he knows he has no chance of winning.

It will most likely be down to: Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie or Paul Ryan. Of the 4 only 2 has a shot: Jeb and Marco. They will probably go with Marco b/c they need Hispanic votes and the last name "Bush" doesn't ignite positive thoughts & emotions in most people's minds.

Anyway, back on topic...

The only Angels who are pals are Candi, Erin, Lily and Behati. Other than that, it is either neutral, indifferent, on polite/friendly terms or dislike.

Pinkie, that was a joke. You know, like - fun. :blink:

Sorry you must forgive me for being defensive of Miranda. Girl is a national treasure here in Oz lol.

I have no idea. Miranda changed a lot. You know before she seemed more relaxed and a bit more wild. I think once she started dating Orlando and got more healthier she changed her relationships. Like Rosie, Elyse and I think she used to be good friends with Jessica Hart too. To me it seems she got rid of all the party type wilder friends in her life.

Dunno why, but I always thought the whole relationship was more forced by Orlando then Miranda. She just seems so -cool- for the whole time, and Orlando looks like in love. I actually like this fact about her. I was never into silly showing of love in public.

And like Ana said, this is modeling, for God sake! These girls are not famous because they invented medicine against cancer, but because they are beautiful, have good bodies (well, most of them :evil: ) and established themselves well. So Lost_Soul, your points are absolutely - pointless - .

Plus, Miranda at least works outside VS :evil: muahahaha!

Sigh. Thanks for pointing out my opinion was pointless...

What I was simply saying or implying was more "work" Adriana, and Alessandra both had much more runway, and editorial work under their belt before signing with VS, when they did sign with VS they were with the company many years under Tyra and Heidi earning their own "Fame" with the public with it slowly growing over the years. Miranda walked once in the VS show, wasn't really that big of a hit...started dating Orlando and BOOM she was everywhere. Again, I wasn't claiming they were brain surgeons...it was just simply my opinion.

ABBfan I understand what you are saying and agree on what you are saying. In retrospect it doesn't matter...like you said..it was more of a sarcastic comment than anything :)

Sigh. Thanks for pointing out my opinion was pointless...

What I was simply saying or implying was more "work" Adriana, and Alessandra both had much more runway, and editorial work under their belt before signing with VS, when they did sign with VS they were with the company many years under Tyra and Heidi earning their own "Fame" with the public with it slowly growing over the years. Miranda walked once in the VS show, wasn't really that big of a hit...started dating Orlando and BOOM she was everywhere. Again, I wasn't claiming they were brain surgeons...it was just simply my opinion.

ABBfan I understand what you are saying and agree on what you are saying. In retrospect it doesn't matter...like you said..it was more of a sarcastic comment than anything :)

Really, pointing out that Miranda should feel "ashamed" in the presence of others was pointless. And silly. That´s all :idk:

I´ve always considered Miranda a hard working model, no matter with or without Orlando.

I was joking...like I've said two or three times. Sarcasm. It's another service I offer.

She shouldn't feel ashamed...again I was joking. Goodness.

While Dri, Ale, Doutzen and gosh most of the other models have done more work, my comment on that post was simply sarcasm.

I really doubt any of them lose sleep at night worrying about what it is that escalated their fame.

I don't put this past Miranda. For true.

Even though I kinda dislike Miranda now because of her attention seeking behavior, I don't think Orlando did much for her. I'm sure he contributed, but it's not like He's an A-list actor anymore. She's popular because she changed her style and made the streets her own runway while having the paparazzi on speed dial :whistle: So let her be.

Sure Gisele was already a big deal before Leo, but she's no Kate Upton. Leo was how people that weren't following the industry knew her name. They were together for 5 years, so that must have counted for something

I agree, marrying Orlando changed her. For better or worse I am not sure. The 180 is very apparent. Regardless I think she is fabulous :hehe:

I agree, marrying Orlando changed her. For better or worse I am not sure. The 180 is very apparent. Regardless I think she is fabulous :hehe:

I think she is too :nicole:

Pinkie, that was a joke. You know, like - fun. :blink:

Ermm...and who said it wasn't!? :notsure: I just making an off-topic comment related to your post. Hence the "OT". And yes, I am well aware of what fun means. Thanks! (Y)

Well... forget it then.

I think she is too :nicole:

Count me in :)

^Aw, she does look awkward there with her little self at the end, and the other girls are just grabbing at each other like they're used to it. Adriana didn't even acknowledge her and she clearly did try to hold on to her like twice. :shock: :laugh:

^Aw, she does look awkward there with her little self at the end, and the other girls are just grabbing at each other like they're used to it. Adriana didn't even acknowledge her and she clearly did try to hold on to her like twice. :shock: :laugh:

I know I just wanna grab her and hug her lol.

My dream is for us to have another Tyra and Naomi. It's been my dream for a long long time. Candice and Miranda look like they could be cold bitches if they choose to. I want something juicy to happen between them. Any of them. And publicly. If Adriana is indeed shading Miranda, kudos to her :laugh: