Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On another topic, is it just me or is Miranda really, really bad in that behind the scenes VS Seduction video?

it's not just you

I actually thought she was better than the last few times she ever did little interviews.

On another topic, is it just me or is Miranda really, really bad in that behind the scenes VS Seduction video?

it's not just you

I actually thought she was better than the last few times she ever did little interviews.

\

:rofl: that isn't saying much for Miranda

It's official right, right?

The FB could be alot worse. It reminds me of a sugar egg. Which is the sugar/frosting version of the Faberge egg, but with a little scene inside.

Basically, an Easter basket kind of thing.

I like it better than last year's full of pearls thing.

lol you can barely see the bra. Don't jump the gun people. Wait till it's finally revealed. :clobber: then you can have your WTF?! Omg it's so bad, I hate it.. sucks!!! moment :rofl:

I don't know what you guys are expecting this year, but it's always the same... a huge let down that everyone acts so surprised about.

If you don't recall the last 5-6 years has been one atrocious bra after another. At least this one seems to have some character to it.

Perhaps it'll fit nicely with the segment she walks in, :idk: