Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Mathias for President - Sorry for King magazine !

lauridsen375.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

lauridsen2375.jpg

Stockhom Fashion Week ss09 Hope mathias Dresser

http://www.rodeo.net/johan-wirfalt/2008/07...ig-paaklaedare/

Hope on display yesterday dressed you Mathias Lauridsen, currently the world's hottest male

model. How did it feel?

- I have dressed David Gandy also, you know, so I am accustomed. But Mathias was really

nice. Models with much experience who is on good agencies are more professional, they will

in time and pleasant.

I have heard that the flirt much behind the scenes. Who would you prefer to be uppraggad of,

Mathias or David Gandy?

- David Gandy is rather slim. But he is older than me so it may be he. It would be weird to

date someone who looks like 17. Now I do not know how old Mathias is, therefore, he is so

clearly older than 17 but he is THIN as a little boy.

THANKS FACEMAKER :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: - what should I do without you ??????????????

sexy beast at 3:04 :D

models (in order):

Phillip Bierbaum, Gerhard Freidl, Travis Davenport, Trent Kendrick, Luc Priester, Taylor Fuchs, Hugo Sauzay, Mariusz Smoliński, Clement Chabernaud, Mathias Lauridsen, Florian Bourdila, Vincent Lacrocq, Sean Opry, Ryan Taylor, Emil Larsson, Alexandre Imbert, Malte Paulsen, Julian Hennig, Joe Edney, Tom W., Johan Van Der Hilst, Eddie Klint, J.R. Sanchez, Valentin Savchenko, Kevin Flamme, Danny Beauchamp, Tao Caino, Nick Snider, Guntars Asmanis

Sexy beast :D Thanks for that vid. Loved the music. ^^

Yesterday... I mean TODAY, I almost read this whole thread. I reached the page 60 but then I checked how much time was. It was 5 o'clock. At morning. I had spent all night watching this thread. Well, it really was worth of it, though. :wub:

I have birthday today. I made lemon pie. It was umm... pretty exotic.

Yesterday... I mean TODAY, I almost read this whole thread. I reached the page 60 but then I checked how much time was. It was 5 o'clock. At morning. I had spent all night watching this thread. Well, it really was worth of it, though. :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cuchulain :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Poor girl when I started here last year the Mathias thread had only 20 pages.

From the Missoni catalogue !

A bit small I know! But I called the local missoni shop, and asked about the catalogue. They said it´s not a catalogue , it´s smaller but they could send it to me. I hope it´s the right thing.

Guys , I love Munich! :heart: :heart: :heart:

permisso_06.jpg

Thank you thats haute :heart: :heart: :hug:

I don't know if these pictures (D&G backstage) has been here before but... repetition is the mother of learning. :D

mathias_backstage_dandg.JPG

Looks like Mathias is freezing. Just want to hug him. :hug:

mathias_backstage_dandgfw067.jpg

Lovely ears :D

//: I have coat, that is almost like that what he is wearing :dance: