Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hey Munichmarty,

Thanks a lot for these pictures... You're right, the freesoul campaign is very amazing ! And it's again a new style for Mathias...

In any case, he is still stylish and monumental !!!

Very good luck and courage for your work...

Kiss :kiss: :heart:

Thanks facemaker for all the goodies!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.newyorkmodelsblog.com/?q=node/68

.........No wonder he is the number one male model!

H&M

64779_H8M_Knitwear_Campaign_1_122_5.jpg

Day Birger & Mikkelsen

DAY-BIRGER-ET-MIKKELSEN_backstage_3.jpg

'Making of' Lacoste aw08 Video

I am still waiting for youtube, I loaded the video nearly one hour ago but it´s not available at the moment :yuckky: .

:rofl:

It's a weird story, but I had put my laptop on my bed and I went to get something from underneath it (since dorms are so small here everything is under my bed.hahaha) and when I looked up, it was Jeremy in all his grace looking at me...now it's Mathias. Well...he's looking to the side. Geez, he's really mad at me. :p

Btw, WELCOME!!! :wave: So glad that your first post was HERE. :fun:

Welcome Heraldic-Angel !

I love you avatar! Great idea!

"Please note that Heraldic-Angel is unable to view

other models when Mathias Lauridsen is present."

There are other models than Mathias ?????????????? :no: :no: :no:

Haha... Yes, there are other models [that I'm not looking at.] I really don't want Mathias modeling all the women's clothing. I do have a narrow waist with hips that stick out, so it would be very troublesome for me if womens clothing was all designed with having Mathias model it in mind. It's bad enough when he gets dressed in some jacket of the sort I would wear, like the black & white vertical stripped one from the FW04 Numero Homme editorial. -_- I think when I have some time, I'll have to make a desktop image showing my view point of a typical add featuring Mathias plus anyone else... Mathias well be all glowing and everyone else will be broken images. ^^

Oh and I love the image you last posted.

It's one I haven't seen at all before.

Great Pictures, i like him =) <333333

I live in germany and everytime i go into an H&m shop i see Mathias, it's pretty cool and my friends are a little bit irritated because of my squeez everytime is see him on the wall XDDDDDD