Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi guys,

My computer is :x :x :x I don´t know if it can be repaired :) or if I have to buy a new one :( . I installed a very old Siemens computer at the moment. So if I don´t post here as usual, it´s because I got technical problems.

What a luck last week I saved all pics of Mathias :laugh: on a stick, but I lost my bookmarks :yuckky: . Now I have to find all my secrect sources for HOT pictures again. The other problem is that I have a computer at work but I have no internet access :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: .

Hi Helen, great to hear from you again, hope you are well :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi sweeps,

Willkommen im Mathias thread.

Mein Tip : geh allein zu H&M , dann schauen dich nur noch die Verkäuferinnen blöd an.

Here in Munich I can go to H&M and to Lacoste to drool a bit.

^ Now I don't feel silly for having drawn Mathias' wings back on him because silly photographers can't seem to get it right. Although I am going to redo my attempt as it didn't come out completely the way I wanted.

I not 100% sure but I think the wings are from facemaker and not from a photographer. I also had the idea for that long time ago , but I can´t find wings in the web.

One thing I know is that Mathias is our angel :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and deserve this wings :MLA: .

^ Now I don't feel silly for having drawn Mathias' wings back on him because silly photographers can't seem to get it right. Although I am going to redo my attempt as it didn't come out completely the way I wanted.

I not 100% sure but I think the wings are from facemaker and not from a photographer. I also had the idea for that long time ago , but I can´t find wings in the web.

One thing I know is that Mathias is our angel :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and deserve this wings :MLA: .

Those ones look drawn but I'm not familiar with facemaker to know if that's where they came from. I've tried editing wings out of other photographs but never like the results. I'm going to try looking for wing brushes that are compatible with my version of photoshop, which unfortunately is version 7 so old but not so much that I can't find brushes for it. *crosses fingers while running off to look*

Oh this whole thing of sticking wings on Mathias reminds me of The Last Unicorn... the part where a witch stuck a fake horn on a real unicorn because most people forgot how to see such things... like we're doing something similar.