Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Thanks a lot for welcomin' so many times me and the other quite new members. :blush:

You're all so nice here! I really haven't used to so friendly erm... handling? :) I don't know how to say it in English, but I hope you got my point.

I also love that he plays soccer. It is just so insurmountable game. :laugh: (Don't ask where I found that absurd adjective....)

About those magazines full of pictures of Mathias, Finland really sucks. I haven't found any of those that you're mentioned. How depressing. :(

Thanks a lot for welcomin' so many times me and the other quite new members. :blush:

You're all so nice here! I really haven't used to so friendly erm... handling? :) I don't know how to say it in English, but I hope you got my point.

I also love that he plays soccer. It is just so insurmountable game. :laugh: (Don't ask where I found that absurd adjective....)

About those magazines full of pictures of Mathias, Finland really sucks. I haven't found any of those that you're mentioned. How depressing. :(

Hi Cuchulain,

What a pitty you can´t get the magazines. My luck is that Munich is a big city and you get some international magazines.

Euroman is not sold in Munich. Dansk with the most droolwothy pic of Mathias will be out about 15 November.

But we will do our best to post good scans as always.

Hi Cuchulain,

What a pitty you can´t get the magazines. My luck is that Munich is a big city and you get some international magazines.

Euroman is not sold in Munich. Dansk with the most droolwothy pic of Mathias will be out about 15 November.

But we will do our best to post good scans as always.

I'll be very glad if you would scan them :blush: But thanks for a tip, though.

BTW, cool pictures. I especially loved the last bouncy one. :laugh: (his legs are there so... :ddr: )

hmm... where can you get the lacoste catalogs?

In bigger cities are Lacoste shops. So I got mine directly at the shop. Maybe you can order it at the Lacoste homepage - if there is not a special " order coupon " ( sorry , don´t know the correct English word especially at 3:45 am ) I am sure there is an E-Mail address - so just ask.

Thanks to jesuisjane ( modelhommes) :heart:

This pictures were posted before but I think they were smaller. As I have not safed the data from the harddrive of my dead computer :x I am not sure.

post-18207-0-1446109433-62787_thumb.jpg

post-18207-0-1446109433-65793_thumb.jpg

post-18207-0-1446109433-69114_thumb.jpg

I don't think the model on the two first ones is Mathias. Look at the top of his nose and the distance between his eyebrows and his eyes...I'm not sure, what do you think?

Hey MunichMarty... Thank you so much !!!

Where did you find this big version of the Faith's amazing picture ??? Have you allready received the 20th Dansk Magazine ?

Because I really want to know the photographer... Mathias is so spellbinding !!! He doesn't stop impressing me... :| :o

I can't believe that there exists some people so perfect ! Another time : it's so exciting and frustrating !!!

It's a little pity that the photo isn't well-cut...

Kiss :kiss:

hmm... where can you get the lacoste catalogs?

In bigger cities are Lacoste shops. So I got mine directly at the shop. Maybe you can order it at the Lacoste homepage - if there is not a special " order coupon " ( sorry , don´t know the correct English word especially at 3:45 am ) I am sure there is an E-Mail address - so just ask.

thanks!! :hug: