Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi saraspain :wave: Welcome at the Mathias thread !

the pics were posted before but Mathias is so droolworthy on these pics :drool: :drool: :drool: .

Experts say the guy with the hat is not Mathias and I also had doubt when I saw it the first time.

oh sorry

he looks like hiim

Hi Nic, :wave:

Think there are a few people here who don´t speak Danish. :blush:

Please translate

:- - "Til shows er det ret nødvendigt at have en påklæderske, men til daglig kunne jeg ikke drømme om det.

Det ville være fuldstænding forfærdeligt, at skulle have en, der skulle stå klar, hver gang man tog trøjen af." (Mathias) - -

"In shows, it's necessary to have a dresser, but in daily life it would be completely horrible to have another ready when you take your shirt off."

Me too, I don't speak Danish, but I prefer put the real words that Mathias said... And that lets a touch of mystery...

Kiss ;)

Good morning! It´s 4.10 am here in Germany :yuckky: , my holidays are over :shock: :cry2: and I have to start working at 5:30 am for the next weeks, maybe for the next year.

This was the bad news.

Good news: Mathias Lauridsen Miu Miu ss04 on youtube.

If I remember right it was his first show.

Can´t give the url because youtube is still trying to load Mathias on their server but he wants to go to home :p .