Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

I think she's taking a more measured, calculated approach to her work and her exposure. She's not saturating the market, and selectively doing quality stuff that makes an impact when she does surface. I think she will have more traction in her career because of this approach, rather than the "every time you turn around, there she is" sort of approach. We'll look forward to what she does next, and not grow tired of seeing her. She is, in my view, the singularly most remarkable model out there today.

I think she's taking a more measured, calculated approach to her work and her exposure. She's not saturating the market, and selectively doing quality stuff that makes an impact when she does surface. I think she will have more traction in her career because of this approach, rather than the "every time you turn around, there she is" sort of approach. We'll look forward to what she does next, and not grow tired of seeing her. She is, in my view, the singularly most remarkable model out there today.

She's one of my favorites too.  However, I hope she takes some bigger steps in her career soon.  She's young for real-life, but not so much for modeling where she's in the early part of her peak (18-25).  I am a fan of models and I only recently stumbled upon her.  Most non-model fans probably have no idea who she is.

She did just kind of erupt out of nowhere. I saw her on the Egotastic! and Hollywood Tuna sites, and then just went searching for more. She's not so much keeping up with her Facebook and Twitter, but she regularly updates her Instagram. I still think the strategic approach would work better for her. If she ends up going the Kate Upton or Nina Agdal routes she might lose some of her mystique. There's a little air of mystery about her in that she doesn't have a whole lot of information out there about herself, and hasn't seemed to do many interviews. As a result, I know I go looking for her work as opposed to just waiting for the next SI of fashion cover. I haven't been this enamored of a young new model since a young Cindy Crawford hit the scene back in the mid to late eighties. And I think Gigi is light years ahead of where Cindy was at her age. She's just got that indefinable sort of impact that really makes an impression, and she really gets in your head. It's going to be interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome stuff. Lucky fucking male model. Not as lucky as the guy she did the DSTLD shoot with, but lucky. Both either needed a cold shower afterwards, or they weren't attracted to the opposite sex. I don't think Nicole would have let Keith play the guy in the video!