Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Okay I have found some more...

the Levi's Commercial

a cool behind the scenes for Wormlands SS 05 shoot (it's over 8 minutes :drool: )

and here we have his accent :drool: man how I love the British for their accent...

He stutters like some little schoolboy :laugh: so cute

and here some Editorials. I don't know where they're from and I don't remember who scanned them originally. I got them all from tfs

septarmani3pieces07dd3wl9.th.jpg septdolce07yh4ys8.th.jpg septetro07pf2iy1.th.jpg septpaulsmith07ne4qa2.th.jpg septarmanib07ks1bj2.th.jpg septralphlaurenpurple07bm2.th.jpg septburberrysuit07yu4hi0.th.jpg septisaia07uu2ju8.th.jpg septmargiela07ck4wq3.th.jpg septrlblacklabel07ph3hq7.th.jpg septzegna07cj0lo8.th.jpg

there's many more... but the uploading takes so much time <_< I'll upload them as soon as possible.

I remember seeing him in some commercials for Garnier Fructise this year

do you know where we can see this commercial? i cant find it anywhere online. everyone on all will chalker threads are talking about this commercial so i really wanna see it.

I actually saw this commercial a few weeks ago on the telly, but i had to do a double take to see if it was will and surely enough it was!!! i can't seem to find it either....if anybody can find it, please post it!! thanks!!

Backstage (don't know which show though)

wchalker2090804xk1ku1.th.jpg :heart:

more Editorials (originally from tfs)

s1vk5dk2.th.jpg w1od8bj5.th.jpg w2nt7sq7.th.jpg

Wallpaper 'Out To Playboy' (parts of it were already posted but I think not the whole thing)

willwallpaperjulaug0400qy1.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0400yl5.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0400jc2.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0400ts9.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0400nc5.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0401am9.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0400pb3.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0400li8.th.jpg willwallpaperjulaug0401uv6.th.jpg

Wallpaper 'Flash In Japan' :wub: I really like this one

willwallpapersep040025wic4.th.jpg willwallpapersep040014uxc3.th.jpg willwallpapersep040101jdv1.th.jpg willwallpapersep040036uqq5.th.jpg willwallpapersep040041ruy6.th.jpg willwallpapersep040052egw6.th.jpg willwallpapersep040065jmb5.th.jpg willwallpapersep040078dfi2.th.jpg willwallpapersep040085rej8.th.jpg

Enjoy! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Some old editorial I guess

'Chalker vs. Cooper' it's from German FHM

I don't remember where I found it, sorry.

willchalker4zl5.th.jpg willchalker1bq6.th.jpg willchalker3jk0.th.jpg willchalker2bd4.th.jpg

Thanks for the stuff from Vagabond! And thanks for all the other pictures of course.

He's so cute in the vid. Playing with that dog :wub:

Does anyone know what campaigns he got this season?

geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's totally gorgeous!! :flower:

Yeah he is :ddr:

and thank you very much Sam12 for the Vagabond pics and that lovely video! :wub:

Here is the editorial from the Spanish Esquire from December 2007

I found it via google on this site: http://www.ageapt.com/search/label/Will%20Chalker

They also have the ad campaign of Gant SS 08 but I think they have already been posted here...

willchalker01of1.th.jpg willchalker02xp6.th.jpg willchalker03hs4.th.jpg willchalker04nw1.th.jpg willchalker05bn1.th.jpg

Sadly this seems to not be the whole editorial because I found this one here in low resolution, too.

wchalker07decgoldsuitnf7.th.jpg

Does anyone have the rest?

M, I think he has Michael Kors Spring 2008 campaign, I saw him in the picture with Carmen Kass and another male model. He was in all white and I think it was him, though I am not 100% sure. I will try to find the picture.

I also just saw him in a new ad for Garnier Fructise.

wow thanks for all the great pics, M---!!! Those are awesome!! yeah Will and Andrew are best mates in real life, and both were amateur boxers prior to modeling...in fact, Andrew owns a gym...as for the Garnier commercial, i too can't find anything on it...i posted some time ago on here if anybody could find anything, feel free to post pics or the vid itself....so far no luck :( :( :(

wow thanks for all the great pics, M---!!! Those are awesome!! yeah Will and Andrew are best mates in real life, and both were amateur boxers prior to modeling...in fact, Andrew owns a gym...as for the Garnier commercial, i too can't find anything on it...i posted some time ago on here if anybody could find anything, feel free to post pics or the vid itself....so far no luck :( :( :(