Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

Well...

She got credited for the VSFS and was in the Christmas commercial, which is usually for Angels but 2 years ago Erin, Lindsay, Candice and Rosie were credited despite not being Angels (yet) and plenty of non Angels have been in commercials. She's not on VSAA, can't talk proper English if her life depended on it (not that it ever impeded Adriana, but that was during other times) and has yet to go a launch/tv show. Actually her only VS speaking role was saying "like me" in this commercial. The whole point of the Angels is to be not only print/runway/commercial models but also spokesmodels and she isn't quite there yet.

Long story short: we don't know.

Well...

She got credited for the VSFS and was in the Christmas commercial, which is usually for Angels but 2 years ago Erin, Lindsay, Candice and Rosie were credited despite not being Angels (yet) and plenty of non Angels have been in commercials. She's not on VSAA, can't talk proper English if her life depended on it (not that it ever impeded Adriana, but that was during other times) and has yet to go a launch/tv show. Actually her only VS speaking role was saying "like me" in this commercial. The whole point of the Angels is to be not only print/runway/commercial models but also spokesmodels and she isn't quite there yet.

Fair point. I don't know why but I hope shes not an Angel or is asked to be one though I am a huge fan but I prefer her as a more high fashion model who is well known but not known to people who don't follow high fashion as just a VS model :/

Well...

Fair point. I don't know why but I hope shes not an Angel or is asked to be one though I am a huge fan but I prefer her as a more high fashion model who is well known but not known to people who don't follow high fashion as just a VS model :/

This year she gave an interview at the Sao Paulo Fashion Week and said that was very close to becoming an angel! After seeing the attention she received at the VSFS, now I understand what she meant, and I think she was right. :whistle:

Well congrats to her if she gets it which she will as you mentioned the amount of work shes doing for VS and all the attention at the VSFS's and no doubt she'll make a great addition but I hope that she doesn't end up with the majority of her modelling work for VS but also plenty of other high fashion work as I have noticed many of the VS models do mainly VS and slowly dwindle down the amount of other work they do :/

I am so happy for her that she is going to become a new angel very soon she deserve it, she's a great model and gorgeous too, I like her a lot. I am so proud for lais, by the way how old is she? when is her birthday?

I am so happy for her that she is going to become a new angel very soon she deserve it, she's a great model and gorgeous too, I like her a lot. I am so proud for lais, by the way how old is she? when is her birthday?

@ tFS it says that her birthday is October 5th. I'm almost 100% sure she is like 20/21 but someone else may know better.