Bellazon

Supermodels

alisa

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm I don't rememer some of these girls. I was so young the only original Supermodels I really remember are Cindy,Linda,Christy,Stephanie,Helena,Claudia,and Niki (mostly because I watched a lot of music videos) and I remember Karen from Victoria's Secret and I remember Christie Brinkley from one of my favorite movies as a kid...."National Lampoons vacation" hehe :laugh: she looked just like a Barbie doll in her red corvette

I think I must be the oldest person here. I turned 41, so I am kinda dinosaur and I can remember most of the earliest models. However I learned about Michelle Stevens, nancy Donahue and a few others on the topics here at Bellazon. Christie Brinkley is the earliest super that I can remember well, and I collected her pictures for 20 or 25 years. When she married Billy Joel I was very happy, because he was my favourite singer at the time. Imagine that your fav supermodel marrying your fav singer...a match made in heaven it seemed at the time.

I think I must be the oldest person here. I turned 41, so I am kinda dinosaur and I can remember most of the earliest models. However I learned about Michelle Stevens, nancy Donahue and a few others on the topics here at Bellazon. Christie Brinkley is the earliest super that I can remember well, and I collected her pictures for 20 or 25 years. When she married Billy Joel I was very happy, because he was my favourite singer at the time. Imagine that your fav supermodel marrying your fav singer...a match made in heaven it seemed at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

lol well everyone is of different ages and sometimes even I feel old on here :ninja: especially when no name models have 200 pages and cindy,linda,christy, etc... only have like 40 some pages! It's crazy....

but I like this video and Irene explains things quite well