Bellazon

Devon Aoki
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Devon is super pretty and unique!

exactly! and she's pretty short too..like 5'6'' and she does runway! i think that's super awesome!

i read an interview which she did and she said that she was actually 5'5, still pretty cool tho that shes a shorty who does some of the worlds most famous catwalks and models for the most famous designers! and also i read an interview with kate moss who is actually 5'6 well she said anyways.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
at first i didnt like her when I first saw her but I like her now. And I like that shes much shorter than regular models. Must mean shes good enough with out the height.

ken Devon is half japanese.

yeah I knew that . she is not only pretty but also unique . thats why she could be the classical model .

• 3 weeks later...

These are from an English Magazine ID May 1998. This is my first posting..Hope it comes out. If you like, I'll post a decent sized Junko Shimada ad. :heart: attachment=223258:ID___May_98___pic1.jpg]post-4194-1172393802_thumb.jpg

attachment=223260:ID__may_98_Pic3.jpg]post-4194-1172393893_thumb.jpg Source: I-D Magazine - Issue No. 175 - May 1998 - Scanned by Me

post-4194-1172393757_thumb.jpg

post-4194-1172393842_thumb.jpg