Bellazon

Kylie Bisutti
Thumbnail

teacup

I don't understand her and i don't think she should have won the competition,everyone has control on their lives and she talks like someone made her choose this or that,or you are very dumb or you are trying to get attention,i feel bad for this situation anyway...it's kinda sad the way she quit like modeling was not god thing and how the other models in the competition must have felt,if she was not planning to get a career why she did all that? " God why you made me win this competition if you were going to make me feel that way " , " i feel like a piece of meat " So it's god's fault not yours right? I feel bad for this thread at all,but it's just my opnion and i'm respecting anyway! :)

I found this:

A tearsheet from Maxim Magazine claiming she considered quitting modeling but wanted to be a VS model.

15752566_023.jpg

In 2011, she posed for FHM which is a lot worse than SI.

15752568_035.jpg15752560_017.jpg15752561_018.jpg15752562_019.jpg15752573_042.jpg

Her book is basically a bunch of swimwear tests, one campaign, and one non-men's magazine cover.

15752558_015.jpg15752559_016.jpg15752564_021.jpg

15752565_022.jpg15752569_038.jpg15752570_039.jpg

To make matters worse, her twitter handle is VSKylie. This girl is deluded.

This is her choosing her own clothing with her sister-in-law. I guess its okay to wear completely see-thru clothes.

Warning sheer.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=561651&d=1289093685

This is her choosing her own clothing with her sister-in-law. I guess its okay to wear completely see-thru clothes.

Warning sheer.

http://forums.thefas...51&d=1289093685

I am not a member of The F Spot so I couldn't follow the link. What page of her thread is it on? Thanks.

tfs thread link

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/kylie-bisutti-91268-11.html

I remember she did ONE swimwear shoot at St Barts for VS just after the VSFS 2009 and I don't even know if those photos ever got used for the swim campaign the following year. Can u confirm if it was, Pink?

And is it normal for rookie models to turn DOWN an offer from Sports Illustrated? I understand if some girls test for them but don't get chosen (like Candice) but I find it hard to believe that she refused them outright. "Nuh-uh, mah tit-eez is fo' mah huzz-bin!"

that's not how it works. you have to go on a casting for Sports Illustrated. It's super competitive. The only way you get asked to do it without a casting is if you already were featured in SI in previous years. Its more like she tested for it and didn't get accepted. No agency would allow her to turn it down because it means a lot of money. She is trying to make herself seem more in demand than she was. If you look at her fashionspot thread, other than the photos I posted above, 2 runway shots, and 1 set of pictures from Fredrick's of Hollywood, she really didn't accomplish much.

I feel sorry for Jamie Lee Darley, the girl who came in second place. She was with Elite Models in LA but is now an actress. She could have done more if she had won.

Yeah I'm calling BS on Kylie turning down SI. I can't imagine any agent saying "Oh okay, it's fine if you don't want to be in SI", specially because regardless of what she says she was basically out of work.

• 2 weeks later...

She is totally clueless about when to stop and save herself from further humiliation. Never underestimate the drive of someone who is fame hungry...

Kylie Bisutti Responds to Victoria's Secret Slam: "The Truth Is in the Book"

Kylie Bisutti's new memoir may be titled I'm No Angel, but the 2009 Victoria's Secret Model Search winner says it doesn't target the popular brand. After Victoria's Secret released a statement claiming Bisutti has made "numerous fabrications and misstatements" in her book, the 23-year-old ex runway model appeared on the TODAY show Tuesday, May 14 to defend herself.

"My response is, all the truth is in the book," Bisutti told Savannah Guthrie, regarding the company's harsh words. "My book is really not about Victoria's Secret. It's about the modeling industry as a whole and about helping girls with self-body image issues, eating disorders and really exposing the entire industry for what it is. It's not targeting their brand."

In her memoir, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, Bisutti recalls her struggles breaking into the modeling business, and eventually winning a Victoria's Secret model search in 2009. However, after saying she felt "like a piece of meat" and realizing she "didn't want to model anything that sold sex," Bisutti decided to quit and focus on her marriage and relationship with God.

In an Apr. 26 statement, Victoria's Secret told Us Weekly: "Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria's Secret," a spokesperson for the lingerie company said. "She was never a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract . . . She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria's Secret -- including a relationship that simply did not exist."

But Bisutti insists that her book isn't specifically about her time working for Victoria's Secret. "I believe that the modeling industry as a whole really exploits young girls," she told Guthrie. "I'm just thankful that God changed my heart earlier on rather than being five or 10 years down the road runway modeling or lingerie modeling."

source: usmagazine.com