Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

Dear Sirs/ Madam,

Why do we feel that it is necessary to create a place where the more mentally superior must discriminate against the mentally inept, it seems that by enforcing this discrimination we are lowering ourselves to their level. Then again I suppose it is all in jolly good fun. Good day.

Dear Sirs/ Madam,

Why do we feel that it is necessary to create a place where the more mentally superior must discriminate against the mentally inept, it seems that by enforcing this discrimination we are lowering ourselves to their level. Then again I suppose it is all in jolly good fun. Good day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You used the wrong "their."

I shall now proceed to run away and hide from the wrath of the almighty big cheese administrator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spread your blasphemy elsewhere. I must say that you are incorrect though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You must love being an administrator. Your vast power is so disgusting I think I'm in love :laugh:

Yes, I just broke a rule. Is the big bad one man band going to kick my ass? Probably, especially because I just broke a second rule. Yes, I am on a roll.

Dear Sirs/ Madam,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I mean this 'their', are we referring to the same 'their'?

I must say, I am rather confused!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are aware that he changed it right? :laugh: << OMB's wrath shall be unleashed upon me now!

What he means is, to make up for a lack of content in his post he must now try and lace it with big words and a nice accent. Is that not right blurdk?

Although, I could be wrong, in which case I'll have to forfeit my right to tea at four o'clock.

And Ms Sin, I was not aware of the editing of the post. Thank you for bringing such a matter to my attention. I was so confused I was contemplating forfeiting my right to have tea at four o'clock. How awful that would have been.