Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

Lady Nicole, Why is it that you yourself do not have a bunny in your signature?  I thought you were the vice president!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my dear that would be because his fluffy tail does not fit in my signature. Well technically he fits but I don't like the way he looks underneath my picture. That being said, he is in my profile.

Like the English, those errors are only there to keep those, such as yourself, entertained. It is merely a guise to have you believe I am human in every respect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do not plagiarize my own witticisms. Perhaps you could study the work of Wilde, Shakespeare, Gervais...then you could counter every post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shall study Wilde, but not Shakespeare. The man was god-awful. Five hundred years after his death and he still manages to put me through hell!

Then have pity upon me m'lord, for I was once such a student, forced to learn his plays. He writes in such a vile manner, that is not onyl offensive to the senses, but also to the soul. That being said, Wilde was much the smarter man, and oh so very good at what he did.

People who have Marvin in their signature should not cast stones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Marvin is a mere figurehead for my efforts. The link will show you the true master...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quite frankly, the link may be even worse than the presence of Marvin in your thread.

Then have pity upon me m'lord, for I was once such a student, forced to learn his plays. He writes in such a vile manner, that is not onyl offensive to the senses, but also to the soul. That being said, Wilde was much the smarter man, and oh so very good at what he did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have shown nothing but a practised patronising pity for you ever since we met. Do not let such srcibblings prey on your mind - ignore Shakespeare, Wilde is clearly the better man.

And I fear that Ms. Sin may not appreciate the greatness of the link, a sure sign of poor taste.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have shown nothing but a practised patronising pity for you ever since we met.

Touche

I would like to make this clear here and now - I am not, repeat not, the man in the picture. I look nothing like that poor specimen of the human race, reduced to dressing like an obselete cartoon character. I am currently dressed in a Italian silk suit, made by a nice little man called Armani.

This has been my subliminal desire - hence the creation of this thread. Futhermore, I actually quite enjoy verbal pursuits when everyon shows a bit of decorum.

Everyone who has posted, with a few exceptions, has done remarkably well considering the temptation to post something completely idiotic. Well done. You may all have some tea and crumpets. Tally-ho!

Poor dinner.

Maybe you could be like Ralph.

"Bart can you microwave my dinner for me. My mum says I'm not allowed to use the microwave"

I think that is what he says anyway

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Poor dinner? It's more like poor Nicole. She's starving and is considering eating bunny if need be.

This has been my subliminal desire - hence the creation of this thread. Futhermore, I actually quite enjoy verbal pursuits when everyon shows a bit of decorum.

Everyone who has posted, with a few exceptions, has done remarkably well considering the temptation to post something completely idiotic. Well done. You may all have some tea and crumpets. Tally-ho!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, who are the exceptions? I know I'm bound to be one of them. Hurrah!

Poor dinner.

Maybe you could be like Ralph.

"Bart can you microwave my dinner for me. My mum says I'm not allowed to use the microwave"

I think that is what he says anyway

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Poor dinner? It's more like poor Nicole. She's starving and is considering eating bunny if need be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And worry not Nicole, you can eat the physical manifestation of Bunny, as there are many of him and he can regenrate, but you will not be eating the ideal form of the Bunny, as Plato would put it.