Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I say no. Just as our gov’ner and metroplex judges relax the business restrictions we get several cities reporting a rise in infected people, and more deaths. 

I know both sides of that argument well, I have a brother that has been furloughed for 3 months now, and really needs to go back to work, though I believe the relaxing of the businesses to open is not a good idea. 

Brother dear is in the travel industry and has worked from home for at least ten years.

That sucks to hear that about your brother.

The economy is so intricately webbed together and symbiotic which will hurt people in many ways. The government just can't keep printing money either.

1 minute ago, Matt! said:

I see no Hungry Jack's burger :chicken:Which means that they can't grow mold and are considered as healthy food :p

Girls love their donuts :ninja:

Hungry Jack's, what's that ? Another filthy brand? 

Never seen this thingy here. Luckily, we managed to repel this invader so far :war::war::war:

6 minutes ago, Matt! said:

It's Australian version of Burger King, you should know this!:idk:

I don't remember seeing one in Australia... I remember that there were a lot of KFC (and I kinda liked it at the time... :Angel:), but I don't remember this thing. We never went there with my friends. We used to go to a local independant fast food that was close to where I lived.

I used to eat a lot of sweet chili sauce at the time (this sauce is very popular there), and I now know that this sauce is one of the worst things for your health :nicole:

7 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't remember seeing one in Australia... I remember that there were a lot of KFC (and I kinda liked it at the time... :Angel:), but I don't remember this thing. We never went there with my friends. We used to go to a local independant fast food that was close to where I lived.

I used to eat a lot of sweet chili sauce at the time (this sauce is very popular there), and I now know that this sauce is one of the worst things for your health :nicole:

They have spread everywhere at least in East coast. KFC is good too :p 

Hungry Jacks GIFs | Tenor

Well It can't be worse than V...:sick: it's the worst