Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 minutes ago, Matt! said:

The best taco bowl he has ever had :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump mainly eats fast food due to him being a germophobe and fears of being poisoned. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"[Trump] ­reprimanded the housekeeping staff for picking up his shirt from the floor: 'If my shirt is on the floor, it's because I want it on the floor.' Then he imposed a set of new rules: Nobody touch anything, especially not his toothbrush. (He had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade.) Also, he would let housekeeping know when he wanted his sheets done, and he would strip his own bed."

Just now, Stromboli1 said:

Trump mainly eats fast food due to him being a germophobe and fears of being poisoned. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So fast food doesn't contain any germs - yeah right (some fast food workers don't even wear gloves) :yucky: I thought there's always some security dude who tries the food first just so he wouldn't get poisoned :idk: 

3 minutes ago, Matt! said:

So fast food doesn't contain any germs - yeah right (some fast food workers don't even wear gloves) :yucky: I thought there's always some security dude who tries the food first just so he wouldn't get poisoned :idk: 

I find it funny and weird! :nicole:

The president has a well-known aversion to culinary adventures, preferring fatty basics like Kentucky Fried Chicken or American standards such as meatloaf or steak (cooked well-done and paired with ketchup). A self-described germophobe, he also said he liked the food from McDonald's for its consistency.

"One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald's," he told CNN's Anderson Cooper in 2016. "I'm a very clean person. I like cleanliness, and I think you're better off going there than maybe someplace that you have no idea where the food's coming from. It's a certain standard."

In December, a Washington Post report detailing tidbits in a different soon-to-be-released Trump book—this one written by former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and aide David Bossie—noted the president had an unending appetite for McDonald's. A typical dinner order included "two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish and a chocolate malted."

It seems like a pretty hefty order, but Lewandowski clarified on CNN, "Well, he never ate the bread, which is the important part."

2 minutes ago, Matt! said:

How is he still alive and kicking:chicken:

EDIT: release his med records :laugh:

Well I assume he gets frequent checkups.

I think his decline won't be gradual, it'll come all at once. :idk:

2 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

You should try, she's great! I like her cute face too. :angel:

She's pretty :angie: I'll check her music out in an hour or two :)

2 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

You should try, she's great! I like her cute face too. :angel:

GROSS! :yucky::no:

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

So is it say to say the curve has been flattened? 

I say no. Just as our gov’ner and metroplex judges relax the business restrictions we get several cities reporting a rise in infected people, and more deaths. 

I know both sides of that argument well, I have a brother that has been furloughed for 3 months now, and really needs to go back to work, though I believe the relaxing of the businesses to open is not a good idea. 

Brother dear is in the travel industry and has worked from home for at least ten years.