Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh and now I see that he sends lightning like Gwyn in the intro cinematic of Dark souls 1!

I didn't know these references when I first played DS3.

Miyasaki is a real genius. Lots of subtle cross references in his games.

I understand why people spend hours trying to decipher the games.

It seems to be blocked in the US?

Soul of Cinder | Dark Souls Wiki | Fandom

It makes sense that the song would be a throwback to DS 1.

The remarkable thing about Dark Souls Lore is that there are so many interesting ideas massed together, just very creative.

"Soul of Cinder is an amalgamation of previous Lords of Cinder such as Lord Gwyn and the Chosen Undead (assuming they survive and manages to link the flame in their world), and every other character who has ever linked the First Flame. This is confirmed by its Japanese name, Incarnation of Kings (王たちの化身, lit. Outachi no Keshin), as well as the description from the Soul of the Lords.[1] As such, it wields the combined abilities, weapons, and magic of its components, giving him tremendous power.

The Soul of Cinder's role as the deific manifestation of the previous Lords of Cinder is to defend the flame; as such, it acts as the final line of defense against the Ashen One when they arrive at the resting place of the First Flame."

11 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It seems to be blocked in the US?

Soul of Cinder | Dark Souls Wiki | Fandom

It makes sense that the song would be a throwback to DS 1.

The remarkable thing about Dark Souls Lore is that there are so many interesting ideas massed together, just very creative.

"Soul of Cinder is an amalgamation of previous Lords of Cinder such as Lord Gwyn and the Chosen Undead (assuming they survive and manages to link the flame in their world), and every other character who has ever linked the First Flame. This is confirmed by its Japanese name, Incarnation of Kings (王たちの化身, lit. Outachi no Keshin), as well as the description from the Soul of the Lords.[1] As such, it wields the combined abilities, weapons, and magic of its components, giving him tremendous power.

The Soul of Cinder's role as the deific manifestation of the previous Lords of Cinder is to defend the flame; as such, it acts as the final line of defense against the Ashen One when they arrive at the resting place of the First Flame."

This is beautiful!

The horrifying, nearly forgotten history behind Killers of the Flower Moon

A century later, we still don’t know the full, stomach-churning extent of the Osage murders.

minnie_anna_rita_lizzie.jpg

Four women of the Kyle family all died suspicious deaths, from left to right: Minnie Smith (d. 1921); Anna Kyle Brown (d. 1921); Rita Smith (d. 1923); their mother, Lizzie Q. Kyle (d. 1921). The surviving sister, Mollie, narrowly escaped a similar fate. Bettmann Archive

GettyImages_514689540.jpg

President Calvin Coolidge poses with an Osage delegation in front of the White House on January 20, 1924. Bettmann Archive

before_after.jpg

The Smiths’ house in 1923, before and after the bombing. Bettmann Archive

Million_Dollar_Elm_20003716.JPG

This tree became known in the region as the “Million-Dollar Elm” because of the millions of dollars in oil and natural gas leases that were regularly auctioned beneath it. Courtesy of the Bartlesville Area History Museum

OsageDancers_3x30.jpg

In this panorama of the Osage Nation taken in the early 1920s, William Hale can be seen standing among the Osage on the left (in a golf cap and glasses). Courtesy of the Bartlesville Area History Museum

8 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The book is very good, read it a couple of years ago, very much worth your time if you are interested in the story.

I'm half through the book and watched the movie today (which was also great). I wanted to finish the book first but I'm a slow reader lol

22 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

It is sad how some Girls and women have always the Love romantic life I want while bad liars say I am only for sex or dirty bad appearence and manners men like I was a whore. 

Back to start dreaming in my love life dream while I am living my presente

images (13).jpeg images (1).jpeg images (39).jpeg

The-Grey-family-An-Christian-and-their-son-Teddy-fifty-shades-freed-41037124-500-264.jpg Christian-and-Anastasia-fifty-shades-freed-41033091-500-282.gif images (25).jpeg descarga (1).jpeg images (26).jpeg images (28).jpeg images (34).jpeg images (33).jpeg images (37).jpeg images (41).jpeg 2017 - Cincuenta sombras más oscuras - Fifty Shades Darker - tt4465564 - Hispano f.jpg

Almost 8 years ago he made this video. He was correct then, he's correct now.

6 years ago....

2 years ago ....

18 hours ago....

Imagine leaving your shit-hole country to come to Europe to try and "better" your situation, only to end up making it like the shit-hole place you left.

RIP Eurostan

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

6 years ago....

2 years ago ....

18 hours ago....

Imagine leaving your shit-hole country to come to Europe to try and "better" your situation, only to end up making it like the shit-hole place you left.

RIP Eurostan

Everything was foreseen decades ago... but too many people had their heads buried in the sand and they kept shooting the messengers.

I've been living in freaking Paris for years and some people are so drunk on leftist propaganda that it's impossible for rational thinking to enter their brains on these issues.

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

6 years ago....

2 years ago ....

18 hours ago....

RIP Eurostan

Also, I hate to bring this, but the more I read and try to comprehend the world, the more I believe this: the depreciation of western men is what brought this sh*t upon us. All this weak behaviour (tolerating the trampling of OUR values by barbarians, bending the knee to our enemies, etc.) is typically feminine energy that's deprived of the masculine.

In a given society, feminine values can do good IF AND ONLY if there are equally strong masculine values.

It turns out that, unlike what feminist propaganda wants us to believe, women do need men (and men do need women). The woke world is the illustration of what unbridled feminine values bring: chaos. BTW, tyranny is the outcome of unbridled masculine values. Balance is the only sustainable way. Our ancestors knew that.

It's interesting, the situation in Israel seems to have the Ukraine non-interventionists divided.

Half of them argue that what is true about Ukraine is also true about Israel: it's not America's problem.

The other half are very mad at this. Whilst their new nemesis are pointing out the inconsistency of their position.

I kind of agree.

I mean, I don't agree with the non-interventionist position for the U.S. (I would argue that there are conflicts it is in their interest to get involved in), but I can see how it is a valid POV for an American.

It is however internally inconsistent to argue non-interventionism for one conflict but not for another. You can't have some sort of cafeteria non-interventionism.

"America First! Except for X, Y & Z" is not any sort of real non-interventionism/isolationism.

53 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

It's interesting, the situation in Israel seems to have the Ukraine non-interventionists divided.

Half of them argue that what is true about Ukraine is also true about Israel: it's not America's problem.

The other half are very mad at this. Whilst their new nemesis are pointing out the inconsistency of their position.

I kind of agree.

I mean, I don't agree with the non-interventionist position for the U.S. (I would argue that there are conflicts it is in their interest to get involved in), but I can see how it is a valid POV for an American.

It is however internally inconsistent to argue non-interventionism for one conflict but not for another. You can't have some sort of cafeteria non-interventionism.

"America First! Except for X, Y & Z" is not any sort of real non-interventionism/isolationism.

It should be measured with military reality:

Currently Ukraine has no chance of winning the war and having a good future and there is more evidence that the war is strengthening Russia than weaking it, and it is intentionally meant to be as long by design. 

Also Ukraine, European NATO and the US is military incompetent.  The only logical thing is to negotiate a termination of the conflict.

Israel issue is split, both left and right have people in the pro- and no stance based on whether or not you think Israeli is a war criminal state or if you don't like Muslims.

It is also unknown if the Israeli army is capable enough to take over GAZA which is a fortress.

Right but I have seen many MAGA style accounts suddenly argue the isolationist stance for Israel as well.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree, it is a far more internally consistent position to oppose U.S. involvement in both Ukraine and Israel than to say that non-intervention should be the norm except for Israel.

10 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It is also unknown if the Israeli army is capable enough to take over GAZA which is a fortress.

I think the ground invasion if it happens will be limited in scope. I don't believe they will be sending many 10Ks of reservists in there. I don't believe Bibi has the stomach for a conflict that might cost them many men.

Far more likely is that they keep on bombing Gaza into oblivion, even if it means killing most of the 1+ million children stuck there.