Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Yes, it's a hand injury I had back in March that hasn't completely healed yet... but it won't need surgery.

At least for now and I hope I definitely won't need it.

My ex girlfriend had a bad hand injury (just before some holidays...). The doc gave her opioids against the pain, it seems that the hand is pretty sensitive. They told her right away that she needed surgery and it all went all fine (she's a musician and she could play her instrument again after the surgery).

If they told you that you don't need it, then that's definitely a good sign!

Just now, Enrico_sw said:

My ex girlfriend had a bad hand injury (just before some holidays...). The doc gave her opioids against the pain, it seems that the hand is pretty sensitive. They told her right away that she needed surgery and it all went all fine (she's a musician and she could play her instrument again after the surgery).

If they told you that you don't need it, then that's definitely a good sign!

It is a great sign!

And this one never hurt so bad that I needed to take stuff for the pain

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Roquefort and its little mushrooms are the source of an undeniable and unlimited joy!:bounce:

Gross!

Not a fan of bleu cheeses. Yeah yeah American with an unrefined palette. I'm sure roguefort, gorgonzola, and feta (I know it's not a bleu cheese) are probably way better where they originated in Europe than out crappy knock off imitators. Unless they're imported. :laugh:

^ BTW, the Canadian food industry is the same as the US one (maybe worse)... they just have a smiling guy called Justin to promote it and every PC cultist love what Justin says (because Justin is such a progreeeessive guy :rolleyes:)

Chlorinated chicken from Canada is what we will get soon because of the CETA (the agreement that the progressive guys from the EU have imposed on us! :bellazon:)

9 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

If I used your standards, I'd say that only sissies are afraid of fungi, but I won't :laugh:

I like mushrooms! :nicole:

9 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Roquefort is made out of sheep's milk, that's what makes it much better (and the little fungi are your friends!)

http://www.roquefort-papillon.com/en-discover-roquefort#birth-mythical-cheese

I don't think that your palate is unrefined, I think that you live in a country whose food has been ravaged by a lawless industry. You invented antitrust laws in the US (which is a good thing), you should use it against your food industry (who is the prime culprit behind the obesity epidemic).

Fungi in Roquefort are good for your intestinal microbiota, which helps your digestion (so paradoxically, even if it's full of fat, it protects you against obesity), whereas processed american cheese is a ticking time bomb.

America has no food culture. Most of our so called food are bastardized versions that immigrants brought from the old world. I think the best American food ever created is barbecue brisket, pork, sausage, etc. 

I know about gut health.

13 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ BTW, the Canadian food industry is the same as the US one (maybe worse)... they just have a smiling guy called Justin to promote it and every PC cultist love what Justin says (because Justin is such a progreeeessive guy :rolleyes:)

Chlorinated chicken from Canada is what we will get soon because of the CETA (the agreement that the progressive guys from the EU have imposed on us! :bellazon:)

Have fun with your steroid chicken. :laugh: