Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

the one that played was by the original singer of it, the one at the show was deff not Aaron Carter, he remade it later on

I thought it was mandy moore or someone like that. But hey i don't know much about that gal she had one famous song in europe (at least in france) but since then we never heard anything about her :laugh: that was some years ago (possibly five or so) so i might be wrong but when i heard the song i first pictured a blonde girl with pigtails so... dunno lol :blink:

Edited by Taben

the one that played was by the original singer of it, the one at the show was deff not Aaron Carter, he remade it later on

I thought it was mandy moore or someone like that. But hey i don't know much about that gal she had one famous song in europe (at least in france) but since then we never heard anything about her :laugh: that was some years ago (possibly five or so) so i might be wrong but when i heard the song i first pictured a blonde girl with pigtails so... dunno lol :blink:

The original singers are an 80s band named Bow Wow Wow... :p

yeah, i saw that on google lol... I don't have the segment since Azkid hasn't uploaded it yet but from what i heard in some other video it's a female singer and dunno why but i thought the singer of bow wow wow was a man (would a girl choose such a stupid name for her group ? :laugh: ) so it coulda been Mandy...

yeah, i saw that on google lol... I don't have the segment since Azkid hasn't uploaded it yet but from what i heard in some other video it's a female singer and dunno why but i thought the singer of bow wow wow was a man (would a girl choose such a stupid name for her group ? :laugh: ) so it coulda been Mandy...

The lead singer was indeed a woman...i don't know who sang the one that was in the fashion show.

Ashley if u've already seen the CBS version then you're not missing anything... It's a small size vid with some bad music :yuckky: However i like the way they edited it better than the CBS version

Hehe I'm sure you will like my version then :) Since it has the best of both. It took me a few hours to edit, currently encoding it to wmv 640x480. The source I used to edit the show is from the HDTV broadcast.

Hehe I'm sure you will like my version then :) Since it has the best of both. It took me a few hours to edit, currently encoding it to wmv 640x480. The source I used to edit the show is from the HDTV broadcast.

And when do you post it? :woot:

Thank y'all to allow non-US residents to see this great show