Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

and you'll have it an hour before me :p

i think if i do it like chilax days we'll be fine...im not one for rapidshare as you can tell....so those 5 parts are killer to download for me, i always try to upload it in one big file

if i upload it 3 times everytime it should be good...it will be like the good old days :fun:

:wave: Angie.............get ready the vids will be coming in from all directions :fun: :kiss:

Neo, impel will have it long before either of us...I think he's in eastern time zone...so between the 3 of us we should have the entire show in quick order......now it's getting fun again :fun: :fun:

impel is in new york so yeah he'll have it before us and you'll have it in az before me, i cant watch it on tv...stupid family....so im relying on you guys....but if either of you guys are willing to give the whole show to me in one full part ill be willing to upload it as many times needed

OOOOOOH,

thanks so much everyone for being willing to post the VS vid for us...

BUT,

for those of us who don't have brand new computers/high speed internet, it is an absolute BASTARD to try and download 1 HUGE FILE!!

please for those of us (namely ME, sitting here in SOUTH KOREA, who will be COMPLETELY UNABLE TO WATCH THE SHOW -- lol) please PLEASE post it at least once in split format, like 5 files. . .

i would be EXTREEEEMELY happy!!!

cheers,

(potentially)happycanadian