Bellazon

cast0r

Chloe was "fired" in the beginning of the season because she helped Jack when CTU was trying to locate him and stop him from... doing what Jack does. I think at that point he was robbing a convenience store to get to some terrorist that was in the store. He didn't want CTU to know about it because you know how those government types are. They're always getting in the way. He only trusted Chloe, and Chloe never told her superiors at CTU, so when they found out she had been helping him, she was fired.

I think.

yeah, i know that, but do you know what they did with her or where she went after she was fired?

I believe she was arrested and taken in to custody. Supposedly this season is the series's swan song so unless the writers are planning to reinject her during the coming hours, that was probably curtains for her.

Now that Driscoll is gone, Tony was head of CTU temporarily and now the new head of CTU is gonna be Michelle, Tony ex!!! :cool:

Was it just me or was Dessler's return not obvious the week prior, when, in the trailer, Heller says to Almeida "We're bringing in someone to replace Dessler"? Seriously, did someone think that it would be Kim or something :evil: Also, doesn't Michelle look a HELL of a lot different; I actually found myself wondering if that was really her for a few moments :o

Did Dessler look alot like Carrie Fisher the other night? Seriously, imagine her with those weird buns in her beautifull tresses. The resemblenace is almost scary. I was half-expecting Tony to injure himself during the coarse of the episode and to start screaming, "Leia, Leia"....

I figured he had to do something against the President because they were always mentioning the President... I am interested to find out what he is gonna do... He's gonna use the plane for some type of attack though...

• 2 weeks later...