Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I bought the magazine Be but nothing interesting in this article.......beautiful pictures, but always the same things (except they said about the movie Belle du Seigneur) . And some silly statements to me, like Nizhni Novgorod is a kind of village :blink: It's not the thirst or fourth largest city in Russia ?...

Anyway I am happy when I see her in magazines :)

I am really convinced Natalia is a good actress, I think she has the special thing. :blush:

Anyone reading Belle du Seigneur here ?

ANV

Thank you for posting FasionMistake and ANV. I wouldn't have bought this stupid magazine myself, nor wouldn't have opened it. Their so-called article is made with internet only ! Nothing else than russian tabloids report, and they earn money with this kind of "work" :whistle: Oh sorry they add something else : pure lies ! They even fabricate that Natalia slaped Justin in the face on the day they met and that Justin slaped her back ! And that was that what made her want him :o :o :o

Be so-called "journalists" : :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: They don't even get really interested in what they "work" about nor respect people they make their cover with.