Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia Vodianova is launching a joint project with Andrei Boltenko in Spain. Details of their work are kept in secret.

On a press meeting in administration of Bolshoy Theatre during a presentation of new event by Natalia's charity foundation, super model and scandalous wife of british lord Portman tried to take away all suspicions of her being unfaithful to her husband.

"I have a lot of male friends" - said 28-year-old Natalia - "There can be no talk about affair with Andrei. We are just friends. He is a very good person."

An though they say that one shouldn't have business with friends, Natalia is doing the complete opposite and starts a joint project with Boltenko. And not anywhere, but under the hot sun of Spain.

"I don't want to give any details yet" - said the runway star - "And I am definitely not going to discuss any details of my private life"

post-23203-1283580453_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1283580499_thumb.jpg

She just said on TV that she has to travel a lot & she can't take her kids with her, that's why Justin stays with them. And she said that their relationship is so ideal and "calm" that she can't even complain. They live in a quite place with Lucas's school close to their house

http://www.lifeshowbiz.ru/news/35306

According to Lifeshowbiz, and badly translated by Google :

28-year-old Natalia Vodianova, who filed for divorce, many children became the most scandalous mom model of the world, brought his youngest son in Russia.

Being in the midst of divorce proceedings, the top model is likely to feel insecure: Natasha moved to Moscow in the company of two professional bodyguards.

Excitement Vodianova easy to understand - a fragile girl, who lives on the principle of "no escape", can take out your baby in another country only with the permission of his father - is the demand of the servants of Themis.

By Alexander Garden Natalia walked in, accompanied by two bodigardov

However, hardly mannequin could get from Lord Portman is the signature. While passions run high around family problems Vodianova, Justin travels with charitable actions around the world: he recently made a visit to Uruguay, and is now in Germany.

- By law, none of the spouses can not remove children during the divorce process - shared with Life Showbiz lawyer Alexei Morozov. - The spouse through attorneys may ask to apply for travel out with the children until the moment when the court decides, with whom they live.

While in Moscow, Natalia is accompanied by two jeeps protection and personal telehraniteli, found the thing that was unable to protect themselves Vodianova - nervous visitor from London was forced to Moscow's traffic jams.

On the way to a business meeting in a restaurant at the Patriarch's Ponds motorcade model stuck in a traffic jam in front of stone bridge: the traffic was blocked for an hour. Exhausted expectation Vodianova came out of the car and continued on foot - through the Alexander Garden. Professional step Natalia walked past the Red Square and sat in the car, which by this time reached Manezhki.

Vodianova has hired security in Moscow

Pretty weird. And in most of these "articles" (not in this one but in most), they say occidental medias discuss Vodianova's divorce very actively. But actually we know it's not the case. Except russian medias, nobody mentions it...

So she lied? Nice... She looks happy in the pics. Anyway, i would never believe that Justin was a bad husband. If it's her fault i won't respect her as a person anymore

I'm deeply disappointed

i think this is those "journalists" who lie. there's no evidence that Viktor is with her

So she lied? Nice... She looks happy in the pics. Anyway, i would never believe that Justin was a bad husband. If it's her fault i won't respect her as a person anymore

I'm deeply disappointed

i think this is those "journalists" who lie. there's no evidence that Viktor is with her

Ну,ты знаешь, вообще все на утку,конечно,смахивает. Но...когда в ход идут такие аргументы, как "подала на развод и посреди бракоразводного процесса", то невольно думаешь,что че-то ни так. Тем более, когда наглость журналистов заходит ТАК далеко, то можно или просто раз публично опровергуть слухи, или подать в суд. Я сомневаюсь, что ей нужны слухи вокруг себя и семьи. Однако, она ничего не опровергает... Вот,что странно