Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

But back to the blame - we do NOT know what's happening between them and who is to blame, do we?..

that's for sure, i'm going to believe this story only when i'll hear the fact of divorce from Natalia herself. i was talking about the original article from kp.ru, and have to admit that it is massively reprinted by russian internet media, spreading this rumour on a crazy skill :yuckky:

дык эту статью уже полинтернета перепечатало :anger:

somehow i'm sure if divorce takes place, Natalia will be the first person to be justified, not Justin. all his love and support she gave to her will be shaded to the background and everyone will remember him just as a main component of the fairytale. that what i think :(

well, I personally do not care who is going to be first to be judged or how exactly the blame will be assigned. The entire prospect is horrible.

But back to the blame - we do NOT know what's happening between them and who is to blame, do we?..

hey, which article are you all talking about? about Justin-alcoholism? has it been posted here and I missed?

I posted the link of that article. See the previous page

Note: OO-LA-LA: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers To Star In French Love Story ‘Belle Du Seigneur’

EXCLUSIVE: The Tudors star will play a Jewish diplomat who gets into a passionate affair with a married Swiss woman, played by Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova (Clash of the Titans), on the eve of the Second World War. Marianne Faithfull also appears. First-time director Glenio Bonder starts filming October 25 on location in Geneva, Switzerland and then in Italy. James Dearden (Fatal Attraction) and Vincenzo Cerami (Life Is Beautiful) have written the script, based on Albert Cohen’s bestselling French novel. Bonder is a commercials director whose clients include Calvin Klein and British Airways. Thierry de Navacelle, Jimmy de Brabant (co-producer Girl With a Pearl Earring), with Jean Luc Van Damme (Goodbye Bafana) co-producing. Stealth Media Group, the Los Angeles and Brighton-based sales agency, is handling international distribution.

source: www.deadline.com

Note: OO-LA-LA: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers To Star In French Love Story ‘Belle Du Seigneur’

EXCLUSIVE: The Tudors star will play a Jewish diplomat who gets into a passionate affair with a married Swiss woman, played by Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova (Clash of the Titans), on the eve of the Second World War. Marianne Faithfull also appears. First-time director Glenio Bonder starts filming October 25 on location in Geneva, Switzerland and then in Italy. James Dearden (Fatal Attraction) and Vincenzo Cerami (Life Is Beautiful) have written the script, based on Albert Cohen’s bestselling French novel. Bonder is a commercials director whose clients include Calvin Klein and British Airways. Thierry de Navacelle, Jimmy de Brabant (co-producer Girl With a Pearl Earring), with Jean Luc Van Damme (Goodbye Bafana) co-producing. Stealth Media Group, the Los Angeles and Brighton-based sales agency, is handling international distribution.

source: www.deadline.com

Wow great news, Natalia as Ariane's Belle du Seigneur ! Great great great love story, but adultere love story if I remember well :(

Article about the story of Belle du Seigneur

"First published in Paris in 1968, Belle du Seigneur is considered the masterpiece of Albert Cohen, a Jew who served the Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann, who became Israel's first Prime Minister, and worked for the Intergovernmental Committee on Refugees after World War II. This tortuous love story revolves around an adulterous affair between Sola, the ostentatious son of the Chief Rabbi of Cephalonia and Ariane d'Auble, a beautiful, blonde, Protestant aristocrat. Threatened by impending war and the growing anti-Semitism of Europe in the mid-1930s, the two struggle to keep passion alive. While Ariane molds herself into the perfection of femininity, Sola takes on a bitter cruelty that translates into revenge against the ostracism of himself and his people."

source: http://www.dvdsnapshot.com/2010Josh/Belle.html