Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

It's so annoying that they keep asking her about her childhood. Every single person already knows that she had difficult childhood and bla bla bla. Andaaa i have to add that there are thousands of kids in Russia that have childhood like hers or even more difficult.

And most of all I got counfused when she said (for the first time) how her grandparents asked her mom to move out with kids when she was small. That's quite shocking. oO Her grandfa was a military man so they wasn't THAT poor. They could help their daoughter with kids

I have to correct myself: Natalia is not the face of Idylle eau de toilette. It's still Nora... I'm so disappointed... I'm not surprised about it, I didn't really believe that Natalia would get it but I'm pretty sure it would've been 10 million more beautiful with Nata...

And thank you for the pictures, fashionmistake1234! I really love those from the vogue korea video, Natalia is a pure beauty...

Natalia is already the "Shalimar" main face, so she can't land the "Idylle" contract, you know! ;) I think it's impossible to represent two perfumes for the same brand and at the same time. But Natalia is one of the only models who represents two fragrances at the same time (Shalimar + Euphoria)! :) She is always the best!

It's so uncredible Natalia is the face of two different perfume brands. And what else again ? The future only model left in the world :laugh:

Anyway we won't complain about that :)

Here are some old pics I found on vkontakte, as far as I'm concerned, never seen them :

6489c0d06ed5e4a8db9ba7bfcbd040fd.jpg

95bc8d9b56de4878623646c3ddd892b5.jpg

c5acf26e8d96c96d3f247ecc18156633.jpg

cb8d6759359cf58ce954dadb645d0338.jpg

afa4119a70b0fb481842ad545bf44784.jpg

dbfe7d453b2f59f526a6ac965226b58c.jpg

ce0c2b99966bf7960577e15f3400783d.jpg

ab5d807d7effe16ad1b8476e3477c42f.jpg

8663452b0cdfc09b18d219b53d4d552f.jpg

1ec5308cb1238787bfc4792fdd3db446.jpg

703af637495476c954a6b5dbb29a8042.jpg

03fb6160fd9267425cc03378e6e7cbed.jpg

These images, also found on vk, are said to be from Etam but never seen them :

644fa2594ee2eef4b8a434383d98ebf5.jpg

f53ccf0d94b3a9302feb7b45e7a92937.jpg

ca38cc2309a1c8bddef8f014fdf3c3f2.jpg

1a4071fb9ad79dcf8991b180453e57c2.jpg

I think Natalia has grown so much and she also has matured. Most of her life she has been married to Justin and he dosent seem very affectionate kind of guy. I think Natala is starting to realize maybe she dosent need Justin and dosent need to rely on him. It would probably the best if they divorce even though they have kids.

I think Natalia has grown so much and she also has matured. Most of her life she has been married to Justin and he dosent seem very affectionate kind of guy. I think Natala is starting to realize maybe she dosent need Justin and dosent need to rely on him. It would probably the best if they divorce even though they have kids.

For me, this russian article is tabloid quality, pure crap, bullshit, call it as you want. Natalia and Justin certainly have a problem, and I don't know which one at all, but certainly not this one. I really don't believe that Natalia is in love and has an affair with some russian producer. If it was so, she would shine, would be radiant with love happiness. On the opposite since january I find her less radiant, or even slightly sad, even when she smiles. Remember the russian Vogue pictures from last winter : she looked tragic (especially on the picture where she opens the door), not at all her usual self. I think it was all related to Justin's absence. One of the rare winter moment I found her as radiant as usual was at Vancouver, on her anniversary. And we recently found out Justin was just there at this party (thanks to Ariti's video findings).

I don't believe Justin made her sign a wedding contract in which it would be said that she betrays him, he keeps the kids. Ridiculous.

I don't believe she wants to leave England, for many kinds of reasons.

And as cold and not demonstrative Justin can be, I do believe he is a kind guy who wouldn't set such a bargain : children versus money. Absurd.

Remember some months ago, it was said everywhere Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were about to divorce, if I remember well I even think someone wrote a book about it with so-called prooves about the imminence of their separation. And then no divorce happened ! I think that Natalia is very famous in her country, so so-called russian journalists think any scandalous story about her will interest crowds. But pure bullshit.

I hope it.

I translated the article with promt so of course it's not the best. I understood they say Justin is gambling and becoming an alcoholic :whistle: I hope it's not true :whistle: we can never know....Sunshine, I hope you are right! Everything you say seems right ! Anyway , the fact that they are not seen together any more doesn't mean nothing, for me it is a very bad sign. They were always together, and suddenly, Justin disappears. Because of that, maybe her career will turn different as they say.