Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

but I already tried to find it on youtube, and there's nothing... I found only one video but unfortunately it wasn't this one... Si tu réussis à la trouver, je n'ai qu'une chose à dire: bravo, tu es la meilleure!!!!! :)

OK you know what? I'm gonna look for it on vimeo... Maybe i'll find it ;) if it's not on vimeo I don't know where to look for it...

OMG thank you so much fashionmistake1234! That's exactly what I was looking for!!! I wish we could get the pic in the video... There's so much pics of Nata by Paolo we haven't seen yet...

And Eos you were right about all the things Paolo says!

Thanks for this pic! It's from the CK campaign, isn't it?

I totaly agree with you, those photos of paolo are different from all the other work of Natalia, i think paolo is the photograph who knows the best how to photograph natalia, there's so much intensity in her eyes... And she looks so... Wild? Fierce? (sorry I don't really know how to say lol) But at the same time so innocent, like a little girl... I love it and I want to see more pics too!!

I tried to recreate the pic with the video, but it's bad quality:

post-39233-0-1446058171-82039_thumb.png

and an other of paolo, from the exhibition:

post-39233-0-1446058172-0428_thumb.png

from russian snob

One book has very much amazed! The Boy With the Cuckoo-Clock Heart Матиаса Мальзьё (Mathias Malzieu). Also Her Lover (Belle du Seigneur) Albert Cohen (Albert Cohen) — the French classics. The Boy From Baby House 10 Alans Filpsa and John Lahutski (Alan Philps and John Lahutsky) — very deep retrospective journey during a life of children with the limited possibilities, being children's homes in Russia. For easier, entertaining reading — biography Пегги Гуггенхайм.

Thanks for this pic! It's from the CK campaign, isn't it?

I totaly agree with you, those photos of paolo are different from all the other work of Natalia, i think paolo is the photograph who knows the best how to photograph natalia, there's so much intensity in her eyes... And she looks so... Wild? Fierce? (sorry I don't really know how to say lol) But at the same time so innocent, like a little girl... I love it and I want to see more pics too!!

I tried to recreate the pic with the video, but it's bad quality:

and an other of paolo, from the exhibition:

Those pics don't show up. :( Anyway, I screencapped them. The quality isn't the greatest.

41_395.jpg 41_394.jpg 41_393.jpg 41_392.jpg 41_391546.jpg

more

I love the first one, I guess it's a collage... really great, thank you again for all those pics!

cachet, it's strange, I can see it... I repost it, tell me if you see them now:

(you will see that quality of mine is not the best too...)

post-39233-0-1446058174-5904_thumb.png

post-39233-0-1446058174-6035_thumb.png

sorry if repost:

post-39233-0-1446058174-61698_thumb.png

kelly smith, inspired by work of p. Roversi

post-39233-0-1446058174-65413_thumb.png

garance dore, inspired by CK campaign

post-39233-0-1446058174-66955_thumb.png

my own, inspired by s. Meisel work.

It's just screencaps, I am not on my own computer, I'll post them without any writtings later... If you want, of course. It's not photos so I guess it's less interesting...

CK euphoria without any words and bottle:

post-39233-0-1446058174-68434_thumb.png

Oh and I was wondering if someone had the HQs of the Vogue Korea (August) because all we have is the ones from Vogue.co... So if someone can scan them and post it here, or ask for someone on TFS to scan it... it would be great :)