Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

it is a sweet interview and Natalia is very sweet and endearing but at times it seems as if she is avoiding to mention her husband (even as a concept, not even Justin himself) when talking about her dearest and most loved ones. I find it strange.

In my opinion,

does much that she does not include to justin in any answers of interviews and when she does it, is as if it was for gratefulness and not with love.

Providing that she refers to his family, it is as if only speaking about his children. example : Lights on at Printemps November 13, 2009. In a note says: 'I have found a new vacation home in Uruguay and I am going to spend a month there with my children', she said". (and justin???? He also travels with them, The past the vacations with them)

Always to been a strange marriage, for my.

You can see many photos where natalia is romantic and affectionate with justin,

but justin just smoke, drink wine and stands beside her and smiles.

He must show him mas love, be mas affectionatly, take care of she in the events, many men flirt to natalia and justin taking it came and absent-mindedly.

it is a sweet interview and Natalia is very sweet and endearing but at times it seems as if she is avoiding to mention her husband (even as a concept, not even Justin himself) when talking about her dearest and most loved ones. I find it strange.

In my opinion,

does much that she does not include to justin in any answers of interviews and when she does it, is as if it was for gratefulness and not with love.

Providing that she refers to his family, it is as if only speaking about his children. example : Lights on at Printemps November 13, 2009. In a note says: 'I have found a new vacation home in Uruguay and I am going to spend a month there with my children', she said". (and justin???? He also travels with them, The past the vacations with them)

He must show him mas love, be mas affectionatly, take care of she in the events, many men flirt to natalia and justin taking it came and absent-mindedly.

ha...Maybe he's just trust her a lot and not jealous? If he didn't love her he wouldn't marry her THEN. He could find someone prettier,smarter and experienced. Anyway he chose her. And it says a lot.

In my opinion,

ha...Maybe he's just trust her a lot and not jealous? If he didn't love her he wouldn't marry her THEN. He could find someone prettier,smarter and experienced. Anyway he chose her. And it says a lot.

because she was young and a woman who does not care about the money...

Where a millionaire meets a beautiful woman, young and not interested in his money ??????

he was lucky to find a woman like Natalia, but how lucky is natalia with a husband like justin???

Sad if they don't get along anymore. Their family if perfect. Anyway, Justing (marriage with Justing) made her twice popular and influenced on her career.

If and he is very rich. But I influence it to the beginning of the career.

But today, only is the husband of the model natalia vodianova.

The alone is the husband who accompanies her everywhere

She is rich, is the famous, is the popular, is of her about whom one speaks all the time...

guys, i think you exaggerate a little bit. Justin is an aristocrat, he's not supposed to show his feelings. as Natalia said in "Russians" about his role in their family, "he's like a true English dad, sitting on the sofa and reading a newspaper", and that she had to do all by herself. i think that this relationship is much deeper than it seems. i don't know, i can feel it somehow :blink:

but Natalia not mentioning him recent days makes me feel strange too. as pautinka said, it's all about her children in the last interview. maybe we should wait till the Love Ball?

Welcome Sunshine06 All the opinions are received well, is cute and funny when people think differently.

is my opinion.

"she had to do all by herself."

she has control of everything, is 100% independent, justin is unable to refuse him anything.

besides accompany and give her a title as Mrs. portman, what is the role of justin in marriage?.

Natalie is admirable, creates its lingerie, now also jewelry, has been in some catwalks, magazine covers and articles, campaigns, fashion events, its foundation and as a wife, keeps its house in order, make sure that nothing is missing, always caring for their children, reads stories, plays with them, OMG.

and justin?

I say she is so independent that I am not surprised that not add to justin in interviews, she does it all.

It is a great example for your children: if you want to obtain something you have to work to obtain it.

Natalia and justin are the perfect pair, complement, that are completely opposite. in everything. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, I prefer to emphasize everything that makes natalia and see justin as a spectator only at his side

Welcome Sunshine06 All the opinions are received well, is cute and funny when people think differently.

is my opinion.

she has control of everything, is 100% independent, justin is unable to refuse him anything.

besides accompany and give her a title as Mrs. portman, what is the role of justin in marriage?.

Natalie is admirable, creates its lingerie, now also jewelry, has been in some catwalks, magazine covers and articles, campaigns, fashion events, its foundation and as a wife, keeps its house in order, make sure that nothing is missing, always caring for their children, reads stories, plays with them, OMG.

and justin?

I say she is so independent that I am not surprised that not add to justin in interviews, she does it all.

It is a great example for your children: if you want to obtain something you have to work to obtain it.

Natalia and justin are the perfect pair, complement, that are completely opposite. in everything. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, I prefer to emphasize everything that makes natalia and see justin as a spectator only at his side

I agree with you too Darkn (Yas ? I'm Isabelle on NV.net :laugh: ), they are two opposite and complementary characters. That's the way love often works ! Natalia is a very strong character, just as you describe. And Justin ? Justin is the poet, the contemplative artist, the sweet and romantic one (admiring his beautiful lady, admiring his children, trying to paint, taking the family hunting butterflies in the forest at night...), and in front of Natalia, it's not nothing. He brings him softness, smoothness and calm. I guess. That's the way I see their relationship.

If Natalia left him, I think she would have to regret it. Maybe she thinks she needs someone more "active", but I guess it wouldn't work.

is my opinion.

and justin?

I agree with you too Darkn (Yas ? I'm Isabelle on NV.net :laugh: ), they are two opposite and complementary characters. That's the way love often works ! Natalia is a very strong character, just as you describe. And Justin ? Justin is the poet, the contemplative artist, the sweet and romantic one (admiring his beautiful lady, admiring his children, trying to paint, taking the family hunting butterflies in the forest at night...), and in front of Natalia, it's not nothing. He brings him softness, smoothness and calm. I guess. That's the way I see their relationship.

If Natalia left him, I think she would have to regret it. Maybe she thinks she needs someone more "active", but I guess it wouldn't work.

"I think Natalia and Justin are together. happy."

justin you like? :heart::heart:

you express yourself better of justin than natalia :wub: :wub: :wub:

natalia is not expressed, avoids mentioning

is a joke, joke. :p :p

Yas: yeah (I could discuss in another forum too, but my password is a bit distracted)

my English is so bad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: speak in German (Désolé n'écrit pas bien le français) :ninja:

is my opinion.

and justin?

"I think Natalia and Justin are together. happy."

justin you like? :heart::heart:

you express yourself better of justin than natalia :wub: :wub: :wub:

natalia is not expressed, avoids mentioning

is a joke, joke. :p :p

Yas: yeah (I could discuss in another forum too, but my password is a bit distracted)

my English is so bad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: speak in German (Désolé n'écrit pas bien le français) :ninja:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh yes I aknowledge that I like Justin :heart::laugh:. But most of all I like the couple he forms with Natalia. Can't explain !

from purepeople

Natalia Vodianova et son époux Justin Portman : La fin d'une belle histoire ?

La nouvelle n'a fait qu'un tour dans la fashion sphère et autant vous dire qu'à la rédaction, nous n'en revenons pas.

Natalia Vodianova et Justin Portman, l'un des couples les plus solides de la mode - et les plus glamour aussi - se séparent.

C'est la magazine ELLE qui l'annonce dans son édition du jour, au détour d'autres brèves sur nos amies les stars.

Que s'est-il passé entre la poupée russe et son époux, qui a brillé par son absence lors du dernier défilé Etam Lingerie fin janvier au Ritz à Paris ?

Heureux parents de trois enfants, Lucas, 8 ans, Neva, 4 ans, et Victor, 2 ans, le couple vivait une vie tranquille dans la campagne anglaise, Natalia profitant de son immense domaine pour être en osmose avec la nature.

Mariée au lord anglais issu d'une des familles les plus riches du Royaume-Uni depuis septembre 2002, Natalia, 27 ans, nouvelle égérie du manifesto Saint-Laurent a-t-elle vraiment mis un terme à son conte de fées ? Attendons tout de même la confirmation du porte-parole de la star...

translate

Natalia Vodianova and husband Justin Portman: The end of a good story?

The news has done a turn in the fashion sphere and as you say in the drafting, we do not return.

Natalia Vodianova and Justin Portman, one of the strongest couples in fashion - and most glamorous too - separate.

It's Elle magazine, which announced in its edition today, turning briefly to our other friends the stars.

What happened between the Russian doll and her husband, who was conspicuous by his absence at the last parade Etam Lingerie late January at the Ritz in Paris?

Proud parents of three children, Lucas, age 8, Neva, age 4, and Victor, 2 years, the couple lived a quiet life in the English countryside, Natalia advantage of its vast domain to be in harmony with nature.

Married to the English lord from one of the richest families in the United Kingdom since September 2002, Natalia, 27, new face of Saint-Laurent Manifesto has really put an end to his fairy tale? Still await confirmation of the spokesman of the star ...

Oh no :-(

But why ?

Elle informations are not always right, particularly if their sources are not more serious than ours (some brazilian site one month and half ago). And about PurePeople, pffff, just rubbish to fill in their site, nothing more.

Does any of you know where/when the picture was taken ?

http://www.purepeople.com/article/natalia-...stoire_a50331/1

edit : oh yes I know : I recognize the Guggenheim museum, so it's old.

Thanks to Justin Portman marrying Natalia :magic: Or else we won't have a supermodel to adore

I do not agree with that. Why is that? she made her own career and it is true that it took off after she had Lucas but she could have her baby with anybody. I also do not think that it is fair to say that Justin does nothing in their marriage. What do we know about their daily life ? next to nothing. Why should we assume that only Natalia raises children, reads to them, plays with them. yes, she said that she does that but she did not say that Justin does not. I think he is a warm father to their children. And I think his presence is very re-assuring to their kids, he can teach them many things that Natalia can't - about England for example, about some books that she may not know, art. He is Harvard-educated, it is inevitable that he influences them.

I only wish she acknowledge that more in the interviews but then, those interviews ask her How do YOU spend time with kids, not you and Justin.