Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you for the new pics. I'd like to know more about Gstaad as well.

Anyone could translate the russian article ?

Also, I'm a bit confused about the Natalia's house in Urugay. i thought she had just one but she visibly has two, or maybe Justin has severals.

Can't wait for the Etam presentation on 24th january :)

sorry if repost

post-34976-0-1446058280-6346_thumb.jpg

posted by Liran Yana on TFS.

Sounds like the divorce has happened but is kept under wraps. Don't know if we are to trust the source (Russian magazine "Jara" = Heat)

As I said some weeks ago, here comes the third (or fourth) wave of rumors, triggered by Justin's continuous absence which is, quite frankly, very hard to explain by now. I don't think these sources are trustworthy per se, but the persistence of the rumors is troublesome. It's not like reading about the Jolie-Pitt divorce and, the next day, the two of them are together, all smiles, travelling with their kids or attending an event together.

I perfectly understand their not confirming the divorce until the time they both consider appropriate, but Natalia downright denied it in December. She said they were closer than ever, and even celebrating their anniversary this year. This is what confuses me the most. Divorce is a fact of life, and can happen to any married couple, for private reasons that are nobody else's business. The way she spoke to the press, in such a candid and firm way, I was convinced we were all suffering from some collective paranoia.

If they are really divorcing, why would she openly lie, instead of just saying 'no comment'? For the longest time, I thought she was dropping some hints here and there, so that when the whole thing became public, it wouldn't be so shocking. Natalia gave a surprising interview to the Libération (if I'm not mistaken), and even stopped mentioning Justin altogether for a period. However, by the end of last year, she made me believe that there was nothing wrong with their marriage. She said they had made changes in their living arrangements, which sounded awfully a lot like a separation to me, but ok, Natalia actually seemed puzzled as to why the press was infering divorce from that.

As much as I'm naturally inclined to believe in her, as I am, the whole thing reeks divorce. Since late 2009, these two have taken a U turn from their perceived image as a couple. That Justin will skip this or that event, instead of attending them all, as he used to, it's perfectly understandable. But his sudden and complete withdrawl from Natalia's public life is beyond odd. :dontgetit:

Oh, well. Eventually, we'll all know. Whatever is going on, I just hope she's all right.

Sounds like the divorce has happened but is kept under wraps. Don't know if we are to trust the source (Russian magazine "Jara" = Heat)

Can you add the source af this pics, please! I'm an admin of vodianova-online.net source! Save credits, please!

Can you add the source af this pics, please! I'm an admin of vodianova-online.net surce! Save credits, please!

not sure I understand what is wanted. I mentioned the source (the magazine titled Jara)

Thank you for the new pics. I'd like to know more about Gstaad as well.

Anyone could translate the russian article ?

Also, I'm a bit confused about the Natalia's house in Urugay. i thought she had just one but she visibly has two, or maybe Justin has severals.

Can't wait for the Etam presentation on 24th january :)

sorry if repost

post-38244-0-1446058282-23356_thumb.jpg

Can't speak russian unfortunately. About the uruguayan house, what are you confused by ? This is only one big house or property, including several buildings. Well that's the way I understand it. Did you see another house picture somewhere else pretending it was Natalia's uruguayan house ?

Thank you for the pic Eos.

Sunshine, I was saying that because on her facebook (fake maybe ??) profile, she put long ago pictures of her presumed home in Punta Del Este, with her appearing on one pic (so we can see it's not fake) , and this house doesn't look like the one recently posted here at all. But maybe I have bad eyes, or did not understand something....

I am also totally in love with that particular slavic face feature she has : wide set eyes :wub:

By the way, anyone could find pictures of Natalia's palms ?

Can you add the source af this pics, please! I'm an admin of vodianova-online.net surce! Save credits, please!

not sure I understand what is wanted. I mentioned the source (the magazine titled Jara)

I'm russian) I'm an admin of site http://vodianova-online.net and this scans are made by me, so you must add a link, from those source this pics are. The original title of magazine is Zhara (Жара - рус.).

Lidiana, these photos were made just this christmas holidays 2010/2011, probably by Natalia herself or some close friends of her. They are available on her profile on facebook. ;) But I don't know if they have to be considered as kind of private photos....of her private life..not to be exposed publicly...I don't know.

I'm russian) I'm an admin of site http://vodianova-online.net and this scans are made by me, so you must add a link, from those source this pics are. The original title of magazine is Zhara (Жара - рус.).

I am sorry I was not in possession of this information (that these are your scans as the person who posted them on TFS did not mention it). I merely transferred them on this site for those who do not have membership with the TFS. Again, my apologies.