Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Just like you The darknv, I don't trust russian tabloids (and any country tabloids ), and I do hope the rumor you mention about Justin being in Switzerland with Natalia is true... I wish them the happiest family and loving Christmas.

Pautinka, I saw 2 or 3 pics of Justin's mother too, she must be over 60, difficult for me to see any ressemblance with a very young little girl ! BTW I wonder where the blondness comes from, as on the viscountess weddind pic she looked light brown and not blond at all, and J's father was not blond either. Anyway Neva doesn't look much like Natalia. Maybe she will later ...

[Pautinka, I saw 2 or 3 pics of Justin's mother too, she must be over 60, difficult for me to see any ressemblance with a very young little girl ! BTW I wonder where the blondness comes from, as on the viscountess weddind pic she looked light brown and not blond at all, and J's father was not blond either. Anyway Neva doesn't look much like Natalia. Maybe she will later ...

I remember the picture from Neva's baptism (it is when Natalia and Justin were apparently surprised that Neva was getting baptized not Russian-orthodox, with the help of Justin's folks), where Justin's mom hold Neva. Neva now looks like her. the thing is Neva has smaller features than Natalia had as a baby - smaller nose, smaller mouth, different shape of face. If anyone can find that picture from the archives... maybe you'll see the resemblance now, although the quality was never great, as far as I remember. Lady Portman wore some blue-color outfit/dress in it. and I think Justin also looks like her, only in a manlier way.

I agree with you about Neva's smaller features, though on some pictures Neva looks to have huge eyes, though not almond shaped like Natalia's. I try and come back with the picture you talk about ;)

I agree she looks like Justin, like Neva I can't say for now... and anyway she's not naturally blond.

Younger and without spectacles :

post-38244-1293184488_thumb.jpg

post-38244-1293184844_thumb.jpg

yep, this is the picture I meant. Of course it is hard to say but to me Neva does not look like Natalia's side of the family so I sort of jump to conclusion about her looking like Justin's side

As for the blond hair of Neva and non-blond hair of Lady Portman. we know that all of Justin's kids are supremely blond and Natalia was not this bright blond and then with age got darker. Justin is still blond. So again, it is a simple assumption that it is from his side.

Viktor to me looks like Natalia's mother, while Neva like Justin's mother. Lukas is more of a mixture of Natalia and Justin (but I definitely see something from Natalia's grandfather in him!).

You understand that this could all very well be my fantasies! :fun:

I am heading away for Christmas with my family and wanted to use this chance to wish you all a wonderful and merry X-mas! You are a grand forum company.

Viktor to me looks like Natalia's mother, while Neva like Justin's mother. Lukas is more of a mixture of Natalia and Justin (but I definitely see something from Natalia's grandfather in him!).

You understand that this could all very well be my fantasies! :fun:

I am heading away for Christmas with my family and wanted to use this chance to wish you all a wonderful and merry X-mas! You are a grand forum company.

That's exactly what I feel when I see their pictures, pautinka.

Well, I'd like, too, to wish you all Merry Christmas! :wave:

Via ANV

Natalia Vodianova, from top model to movie star

http://nataliavodianova-fan02.blogspot.com...movie-star.html

"For the 28-year-old mother of three children, it’s been like a fairy tale. ’I thought it was a joke,’ she says, laughing from the moment when the phone rang and Jimmy de Brabant asked if they would be interested in the role. The producer says today: ‘We did test shots and our decision was made immediately: It was exactly the person we were looking for.’ The movie has been shot to date in Geneva and in various places in Italy. On the film set in Luxembourg, she sits at the Villa Rothschild in a makeshift dressing room, waiting for her next scene. She takes her time for a quick chat. Natalia does not need much makeup and her personality is, of course, girlish. Her eyes, especially, seem to dominate the scene.

For Natalia Vodianova, being an actor is a new journey, as she says. She continues to work as a model, to fulfill contracts. ’I am currently overwhelmed by events,’ she confesses. And her three children? ’You have to deal with a whole new situation. It was a decision I had to make. But I think if they know where their mom is, they will cope well. My oldest, nine year old son visited me for three days on the set in Luxembourg'. "

post-43687-1293285661_thumb.jpg

To me Viktor looks like Natalia's mum and Natalia's grand father, named Viktor as well if I remember.

Neva....I don't know....we will see later :) Lucas seems to have Natalia's mouth-teeth to me.

I'm so happy Nata is so doing well for Belle du Seigneur.

And yeah Pautinka, merry christmas to everybody !!!! :)

Thank you for the news Acfr, I am happy to have news from Natalia. I am sad to read that because of the movie she is separated from her kids. I was hoping that maybe the younger ones were with her and their nannies in the city of location. Weeks must seem long for littles ones far away from their mummy. At least I do hope their father was with them and that everyone is now reunited for Christmas in Verbier.

Pautinka, Eos, I find Viktor gorgeous and I don't think he looks in any particuliar way like Natalia's mother, except maybe the eyes that are pretty russian. Neva is very Portman in my opinion, though I can't say in what way, as I said previously, except that she tends to look like her father more than like Natalia. And about Lucas, I dont't know. I just wanted to point out that Natalia's kids blondness comes apparently from Justin, but none of his parents seemed to have the blond gene !

Oh and I wanted to wish you all a VERRY HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)

Thank you for the news Acfr, I am happy to have news from Natalia. I am sad to read that because of the movie she is separated from her kids. I was hoping that maybe the younger ones were with her and their nannies in the city of location. Weeks must seem long for littles ones far away from their mummy. At least I do hope their father was with them and that everyone is now reunited for Christmas in Verbier.

Pautinka, Eos, I find Viktor gorgeous and I don't think he looks in any particuliar way like Natalia's mother, except maybe the eyes that are pretty russian. Neva is very Portman in my opinion, though I can't say in what way, as I said previously, except that she tends to look like her father more than like Natalia. And about Lucas, I dont't know. I just wanted to point out that Natalia's kids blondness comes apparently from Justin, but none of his parents seemed to have the blond gene !

Oh and I wanted to wish you all a VERRY HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)

Me too, I was happy to read this piece of news. I was glad to know that she was picked to be Ariane the way she was. I didn't know the story behind the producers' choice. They sought her, so she must have impressed them with her performance.

Yeah, I thought that too, that some sort of Angelina Jolie solution could be met for the little ones. She probably reasoned that they'd be better off at home, though, with their father and in their own environment. I remember one interview in which Natalia said that Neva, unlike Lucas, didn't much adapt to the travelling lifestyle. I suppose it must have been one of those miserable no-win scenarios, in which any choice is imperfect and complicated. As she says, you have to deal with a whole new situation. And she can always go home in between shootings.

I hope she gets some rest. She looks happy, but overwhelmed. Natalia has always impressed me by her stamina, but even a hard worker like her needs to take it easy from time to time.

I think Neva is just like her dad and the boys take after their mother's family.

Hope you're all having a great Christmas...! :wave: