Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

from the sublime natalia blog can you pls post pictures of natalia from the 2nd page where natalia is wearing hat and has wings and also where natalia has a feather on her head

did you talk about those ones?

http://sublime-natalia.skyrock.com/2957519...2010-12-07.html

if so, here you go :)

photoshootnvchristensen.jpg

less bigger than the ones posted on my blog but much better quality!

Concerning the Stella McCartney's vid', I made screencaps some time ago, you can see them here:

http://sublime-natalia.skyrock.com/2955596...-making-of.html

I'll try to post some of them today here, without tags, if you want!

i love your blog maryna but its in french

Yeah I know that lots of people can't understand my blog's articles... But you know, I tried to make an english version of it, but it's quiet difficult, it takes time, etc... And if I have to choose the language, I choose French, not just because it's my mother tongue but also because there's a lot of Natalia French fans and they deserve to have a french source, I think, even if my blog is not famous... :)

Anyway, thanks, I'm happy you love it :D ...I think I will try again to make an English version of my articles...!

Hello everyone,

Not related to Belle du Seigneur but to Natalia's real life :

I've just found out one thing on your blog Maryna : in March 2010, running the Paris half-marathon, Natalia was with... Dino Chapman :( Now that we've seen him on numerous pics, we can easily recognize it's him on Maryna's "article" from Dec, 17th.

Ok we also know Justin and Lucas were there too (though not running), but I don't like this guy ...

I have to say that I don't like him too :x and I also recognized him, but don't want to think it's a sign... Really, I don't want to. I still hope to see Natalia & Justin one day together at an event, just like before.

Did you remember guys that Natalia and Justin's divorce was meant to be officially announced in mid October? And now, still, nothing official about that. So, let's hope.

I have to say that I don't like him too :x and I also recognized him, but don't want to think it's a sign... Really, I don't want to. I still hope to see Natalia & Justin one day together at an event, just like before.

Did you remember guys that Natalia and Justin's divorce was meant to be officially announced in mid October? And now, still, nothing official about that. So, let's hope.

Yeah, it's true. But I've just browsed the Russian sites and, guess what?, here comes the third (or fourth?) wave of rumors. This time, they're saying Natalia and Justin have already divorced - secretely. They have even resurrected Boltenko from the ashes. This site was one of the first to report the "scoop":

http://www.7d.org.ua/?news=showbiz&id=7176

Me too, maryna, I still hope to see Natalia and Justin together. I don't want to sound cheesy and all, but they were great together. And although I understand that it might be too much for him to accompany her everywhere, everytime, he could still make an appearance every once in a while. Sometimes, she looks kind of sad and tired, all alone. :(

Natalia's facebook status :

"exhausted, but hard work always pay off ! Never give up your dreams, your projects, your aims...I promise it will bring you somewhere and you will have no regrets in life ! Next, Switzerland for few days with the family ! Bonjour mes petits Suisses ;-) Happy Vacation to you all !"

Maybe they're not divorced but separated ?

She mentions (if it's her haha lol) her family in this status, let's hope Justin is part of it...

Yeah, it's true. But I've just browsed the Russian sites and, guess what?, here comes the third (or fourth?) wave of rumors. This time, they're saying Natalia and Justin have already divorced - secretely. They have even resurrected Boltenko from the ashes. This site was one of the first to report the "scoop":

http://www.7d.org.ua/?news=showbiz&id=7176

Me too, maryna, I still hope to see Natalia and Justin together. I don't want to sound cheesy and all, but they were great together. And although I understand that it might be too much for him to accompanying her everywhere, everytime, he could still make an appearance every once in a while. Sometimes, she looks kind of sad and tired, all alone. :(

Those rumors are not good at all... And all the things they say could be true, as we have seen Natalia with her kids in Paris, but all alone, etc... But I still think that if they had really divorced, then, it would have made more noises... Or at least, that's what I want to believe.

Concerning what you said at the end of your post acfr1968, I really think the same as you... I think that maybe you're right Eos when you say they're juste separated... Because if they were still together, even if Justin was fed up accompagny Nati everywhere, as you said acfr1968, I think he would have made at least one appearence in almost 1 whole year...

Concerning the Natalia's facebook note (hopping it's hers) I looove the "Bonjour mes petits Suisses" that she said :D cute.

Honestly, all the Russian notes are copied and pasted, the notes above, is simply the same information for months. There is nothing new. Only that natalia to said they are not separated.

I do not think Natalie has something to do with Andrei Boltenko, the have captured only once in all these years. only once in all these years.

And on dinos chapman, I do not think I have something to do he and Natalia, he is always accompanied by his wife, she always goes with him everywhere. maybe she was there in the marathon, but not in the photo.

Clearly something happened in the relationship, and we could speculate on all possible causes of separation or changes in the relationship (I did), but the only truth is that there is nothing official.

In the end everything will be known. just takes time.

If they divorce, I just hope Natalia will stay with their children and she must be very smart to choose a new possible boyfriend.

But, until now, them ( Justin and Natalia), have not confirmed the divorce or separation, we will have to wait.

A month ago came a note, which said that Justin was in Geneva with natalia (in the recordings of the movie):

http://www.fashionswap.it/?p=799

Those rumors are not good at all... And all the things they say could be true, as we have seen Natalia with her kids in Paris, but all alone, etc... But I still think that if they had really divorced, then, it would have made more noises... Or at least, that's what I want to believe.

Concerning what you said at the end of your post acfr1968, I really think the same as you... I think that maybe you're right Eos when you say they're juste separated... Because if they were still together, even if Justin was fed up accompagny Nati everywhere, as you said acfr1968, I think he would have made at least one appearence in almost 1 whole year...

Concerning the Natalia's facebook note (hopping it's hers) I looove the "Bonjour mes petits Suisses" that she said :D cute.

There are days, maryna, when I think we're imagining things. That we're all going collectively mad as a well deserved punishment for reading crappy gossip sites. And there are days when... I don't know... there are days when I think that maybe they're separated. I particularly remember that L'Express interview (in which she evaded a direct question as to how she and Justin raised their children). It read bad. I thought, why is she avoiding to mention Justin, something she's never done in the good old days? Why is she wasting a perfect opportunity to talk about him and just put these rumors to rest in a discreet way?

Then, one day, out of the blue, when we least expected, she says that she loves her husband; that they're closer than ever; that they'll be celebrating their anniversary together. <_<

I agree with you, rumors are not good at all. I prefer to believe that there's no reason why, at this day and age, a couple in the public eye would hide their separation for so long, as if they were living in a Jane Austen book. Unless they're in a trial separation and haven't decided yet as to the state of the union.

Oh, man, I'm going cheesy again. I do miss seeing them together. :cry:

Honestly, all the Russian notes are copied and pasted, the notes above, is simply the same information for months. There is nothing new. Only that natalia to said they are not separated.

I do not think Natalie has something to do with Andrei Boltenko, the have captured only once in all these years. only once in all these years.

And on dinos chapman, I do not think I have something to do he and Natalia, he is always accompanied by his wife, she always goes with him everywhere. maybe she was there in the marathon, but not in the photo.

Clearly something happened in the relationship, and we could speculate on all possible causes of separation or changes in the relationship (I did), but the only truth is that there is nothing official.

In the end everything will be known. just takes time.

If they divorce, I just hope Natalia will stay with their children and she must be very smart to choose a new possible boyfriend.

But, until now, them ( Justin and Natalia), have not confirmed the divorce or separation, we will have to wait.

A month ago came a note, which said that Justin was in Geneva with natalia (in the recordings of the movie):

http://www.fashionswap.it/?p=799

Yeah, I don't think any of these Russian gossip sites have any scoop at all, it's just innuendo and speculation. The Boltenko factor doesn't convince me either. But it's been interesting to observe the way the tide comes and goes. After October, the rumors rested for a while and then, little by little, they start to re-emerge again. Actually, Natalia and Justin have affirmed that they're not separated on a number of different occasions - it's just that his continuing absence fuels another wave of rumors and we go "is it on or off?" all over again. You're absolutely right, eventually, everything will be known.