Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

post-16717-0-1446058275-29922_thumb.jpg

I had never seen this one, almost similar to Pautinka's avatar.

Indeed, eos. It is the same editorial. I think the name had to do with "red fox" and the one I use as my avatar unfortunately is not saved on y computer (so many people asked me about it and I was unable to help out, all I have is what you posted).

A girl whose house was used for the shot of Belle du Seigneur posted some pictures and comments...

Apparently Natalia will be credited as Natalia VodYanova, and, still according to that girl, Natalia is "very shy"

Pictures here:

http://lunie-chan.livejournal.com/14365.html

From the comments of the girl and a picture where she shot the text of Jonathan Rhys Meyer, I think they were shooting the scene where Ariane tell Solal about her past lover and where Solal get mad...

A girl whose house was used for the shot of Belle du Seigneur posted some pictures and comments...

Apparently Natalia will be credited as Natalia VodYanova, and, still according to that girl, Natalia is "very shy"

Pictures here:

http://lunie-chan.livejournal.com/14365.html

From the comments of the girl and a picture where she shot the text of Jonathan Rhys Meyer, I think they were shooting the scene where Ariane tell Solal about her past lover and where Solal get mad...

Cool! Thank you!