Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

I have a hypothesis. Miranda usually gets the better outfits, and I might have figured out why.

Miranda is one of the slimmer girls. She’s smaller than some of the other girls. The large over exaggerated designs would overpower her frame and she’d be lost amongst the plastic and fabric. The simpler designs, which are usually the better ones, she can carry gracefully.

This idea can also be applied to Doutzen… why does she usually get horridly overworked designs? Because she’s bigger, wider, and can carry the elaborate designs without being overpowered by them. This isn’t to say that Doutzen is fat, but she is more heavily built than let’s say, Shannan Click

I ADORE Doutzen's wings. When I first saw them, I didn't. After taking a nice long look at them though, I simply love the movie reel idea.

BUT...

Whatever happened to a nice pair of simple angel wings? I understand the room for creativity, but I do miss the elegance of simple, regal, feathered wings, ala: Adriana 2003 and Ana Beatriz 2005.

Oh wow, Miranda in that black outfit... or at least the bottom half of it. :drool: I feel sorry for Behati with the long shorts. VS must be trying to make her look like a little kid. And Candice's outfit that covers one leg is absolutely embarrassing.

Now what's with VS holding back previews of Marisa's outfits? We've seen every Angel but her.

Miranda - I just like her wings, they're great & the black one is also really good.

Doutzen - I just liked the green&black one!

Candy - Oh what the hell is that pink outfit?! :laugh:

Behati - I LOOOVE LOVE LOVE her wings, they're just so cute & she is sososo adorable! But i hate the rest of the outfit :yuckky:

Rosie - :yuckky: :ninja: :yuckky: :ninja: :yuckky: :ninja: :yuckky: :ninja: Poor woman! What the hell did they give to her :laugh:

Ale - I don't really like the yellow one, but it's ok, and the blue one is amazing, i love the match of colors & i also love everything about the green one BUT the shoes :yuckky: :laugh:

Some outfits I'm really excited for .... other ..... it;s the same freakin thing as 2008. Por Exemplo....Miranda .... butterfly wings again ... WTF? And doutzen's hoodie cape looks like her outfit last year mixed with Selita's 2007 Animal outfit. WTF

Wow after looking over even more of the HQ pictures, along with the fitting pictures, Miranda for the most part seems really distant from the girls, sad, distracted almost. In a few of the pictures she's putting on a smile and even a laugh, but she just seems to not be interested in much of anything. In several of the group shots with just the angels Miranda's also MIA.... odd don't you think?

99% of the woman seem to be having a great time and giving it their all, I wonder what's wrong with Miranda?