Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

Doutzen is NOT chubby and the majority of people think, like me, that she looks awesome?

Not that I'm trying continue an argument here, but when it comes to fans of models who don't keep a consistent weight, there's always been a clear trend: when the model gains some weight, say she looks great and is representing a healthy image; when the model then loses that weight, admit she had been too heavy before in order to praise how good she now looks. You can say everybody thinks she looks great, but that means little, at least to me, when I know the flip-flop of opinion is coming as soon as Doutzen looses some weight. Plus, there's also that we're all inherently biased anyway. :laugh:

Edited by PinkCouture

Doutzen is not chubby or Fat :blink: its called "thick" big difference. <_< she is maybe just a little too toned, big deal, I think she looked great, not to mention one of the prettiest if not the prettiest faces of the night :hehe: :heart:

I do however think they should have put her in more corset-y type outfits

Marisa's red one would have looked great on her.

Not that I'm trying continue an argument here, but when it comes to fans of models who don't keep a consistent weight, there's always been a clear trend: when the model gains some weight, say she looks great and is representing a healthy image; when the model then loses that weight, admit she had been too heavy before in order to praise how good she now looks. You can say everybody thinks she looks great, but that means little, at least to me, when I know the flip-flop of opinion is coming as soon as Doutzen looses some weight.

That flip-flop sure as hell isn't going to come from me. :) I'm not even a Doutzen fan - I think she's pretty, but the models I'm really a fan of, are clear from my avatar and the sites in my signature. Anyway, I do see what you're saying, some people are like that: praising every thing a model does, even if it's totally contradicting. I just think Doutzen just suits this weight she's at now, better. She's never looked more gorgeous to me, even moreso than in her younger years when she did a lot of HF stuff. :)

VH - thanks again!