Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

I have to admit Gen has been stealing my heart a bit on Twitter/Facebook. She deserves points for even agreeing to answer questions on Facebook, since most of the comments on SI's facebook page are even worse than Youtube comments.

She also always seems so nice to all the other girls and sounds like she's had a tough go pre-SI. It makes me want to know more... does she watch Mad Men? What's her favourite breakfast food? What kind of movies does she watch? Does she like gelato? Does she want to go to the beach with me this weekend? Does anyone ever tell her that she looks a little bit like Jewel? I wanna know.

I agree. I can't get enough of her! This forum seems to be the best resource on everything Gen Morton. I have to admit something as well, I only signed up as a member just to comment on this thread!

Genevieve is my favourite SI model, heck favourite model at the moment. I really like Jessica Gomes as well, but she seems to have lost a bit of her shine lately. Nevertheless she's still one hell of a woman! Would love to see SI feature 'curvier' models like Gen and Jessica G in the future, till then i'll just admire this South African bombshell!  Just to let you know I appreciate all the effort put into setting up this page. Thanks for all the photos and updates guys! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for you comments guys :heythere:  ;) ... even you ILUV'  :laugh: ;)

-- -- --

This morning Genevieve was on KMBZ and WTMJ radio, for SI Swimsuit 2014 promotion

Instagram 17.02.14

"... Early morning radio stuff for @si_swimsuit "

post-47866-0-1446014730-89705_thumb.jpg

Waohhhhhhhhh  :heart: 

I agree. I can't get enough of her! This forum seems to be the best resource on everything Gen Morton. I have to admit something as well, I only signed up as a member just to comment on this thread!

Genevieve is my favourite SI model, heck favourite model at the moment. I really like Jessica Gomes as well, but she seems to have lost a bit of her shine lately. Nevertheless she's still one hell of a woman! Would love to see SI feature 'curvier' models like Gen and Jessica G in the future, till then i'll just admire this South African bombshell!  Just to let you know I appreciate all the effort put into setting up this page. Thanks for all the photos and updates guys! Keep 'em coming!

edm and kbutt: welcome to my world.   :yes:   Gen is the model who actually got me involved on BZ, and I absolutely love Jessica as well.  This is THE place outside of twitter or instagram to keep up with Gen.  Mostly because jj3 is on the case.  Huge thanks to jj3 for his great work keeping up with Genevieve and to Genevieve herself, who keeps up with BZ.   :heythere:  Her media appearances, especially answering fan questions are the best out there: can't thank Gen enough for being so open.

This morning Genevieve was on KMBZ and WTMJ radio, for SI Swimsuit 2014 promotion

I just found a podcast of Genvieve from one the radio show of this morning on WLS radio !

>> http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=1201&c=5751&f=2444043

Three radio interviews this morning for Genevieve !!

EDIT: I just finished to listen it, VERY interesting, higly recommanded  :whistle:

I just found a podcast of Genvieve from one the radio show of this morning on WLS radio !

Another podcast from radio interview, on 850KOA

>> http://www.850koa.com/onair/colorados-morning-news-6691/50th-si-cover-gets-rave-review-12073629/

;)

edm and kbutt: welcome to my world.   :yes:   Gen is the model who actually got me involved on BZ, and I absolutely love Jessica as well.  This is THE place outside of twitter or instagram to keep up with Gen.  Mostly because jj3 is on the case.  Huge thanks to jj3 for his great work keeping up with Genevieve and to Genevieve herself, who keeps up with BZ.   :heythere:  Her media appearances, especially answering fan questions are the best out there: can't thank Gen enough for being so open.

Yeah jj3 u definitely live up to your billing as a Genevieve Morton superfan! Thanks so so much!

Another podcast from radio interview, on 850KOA

>> http://www.850koa.com/onair/colorados-morning-news-6691/50th-si-cover-gets-rave-review-12073629/

;)

Thanks for those links jj3, Oh man she really has an awesome personality, makes her even more attractive. Can't wait to check out her photos and of course those lovely videos for SI 2014. I really hope she gets to pursue her dream of being an actor soon after SI Swimsuit 2014,

:chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! These are soooooo much better than the few that make it in the mag!!!!!!!  Which set do I like the most???  Will just have to ponder for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time :brows:  :brows:  :brows:

Gen surprised me a lot! She looks amazing! I thought last year was her best, but this year she looks even better. I really love all her photos

Yeah looks like she had a phenomenal shoot this time! I hope those naysayers will be silenced now (highly unlikely, but at least they'll be a much smaller crowd than before)

It was really early when this new shoot is arrive !! NOW i enjoy a lot ! He's simply amazing, amazing Genevieve, and all the SI Swimsuit team !! 27 shots always more beautiful, SO happy here ! Christmas is now in february, IT'S SURE  :clap: 

Now i work on the videos  :chicken: