Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

You think well BAGGOT and you know me enough to thought that it's the first thing i did when i opened my laptop ... :doofywave: ...  :laugh:

:laugh: Haha you are a funny guy. So madly in love with Gen, it's adorable.

Don't know who you were a fan of or were you posted before but around you are a really pleasant person.

... Maybe too much  :rofl: Thanks. We are a nice team here ! 

So, Gen do a new Q&A TODAY, and this time i was there to ask to her a few questions !!  :fun: 

Twitter 03.02.14

"... I'm doing a Q&A, tweet me some questions and I will answer the interesting ones in a video "

>> https://twitter.com/genevievemorton/status/430416965908586496

THE Q&A - Youtube 03.02.14

Genevieve answered to two of my questions, the second and the last, about Paris and photoshop :

>> https://twitter.com/jj3_BZ/status/430429594668118016

>> https://twitter.com/jj3_BZ/status/430419747952267264

That's really awesome that a model as Gen do that with those fans.

Her answers are very intersting, these Q&A by Gen are a very original concept !

Thanks to her to have choose two of my questions  (Y)  (Y)  (Y) ;)

Very interesting for Gen to answer in this way.  She uses social media very well, and I love that she was so thoughtful about her answers.  Congratulations, jj3, on your questions having been answered AND on your 1000th post for Genevieve.

This is ... a bit overwhelming, to be honest. I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this way but I don't care. I mean in the bigger picture she is something of an anomaly because I haven't noticed many "celebrities" (loosely used here) doing this, it's normal that their social / internet presence is heavily managed and always tamed if things get to spicey. I recall Candice has dialed down her tweets and instagram pics, she used to share pieces of her actual self once in a while and then deleted the tweets / pics shortly after. So this is much to take in and so very interesting. She shares a lot of insights and views on several issues. Can't help but wonder what those "big players" (decision-makers at studios) think about that because the "star factory" always rather takes some dumbbell and forms it they way the star has to be.

Another thing is that I can't help but always think of her cuteness when she expresses herself. Her answer to jj3's photoshop question is exactly what I would have said, I fully share her view on the aspect of the client wanting a good product.

Guys, I think she might be human after all! :doofywave:

Another thing is that I can't help but always think of her cuteness when she expresses herself. Her answer to jj3's photoshop question is exactly what I would have said, I fully share her view on the aspect of the client wanting a good product.

Guys, I think she might be human after all! :doofywave:

:D , I agree with that. 

I noticed how Gen is natural and thoughtful in her answers too ! 

She's obviously very smart and she has many perspective on her own work, own job, it's like to be an insider's to see this video.

She proves once again that she use perfectly well the social networks to promote herself, it's interesting

She's modern on the "women" question (even if she follows "Barbie" on Twitter :D  ;)), and very professional too.

Very good Q&A !

Her answer to jj3's photoshop question is exactly what I would have said, I fully share her view on the aspect of the client wanting a good product.

I just watch again the video and to the photoshop question, her answers is really the good answers. We can feel how this question is a bit sensitive in this industry at the moment. When she said "nobody is perfect" it's a good summary, of the probleme. Brands, public, models, and artists. I think that our society needs of icons, and when you understood that photoshop is at the service of that, and not against the reality. this is a question of a good balance with all these different factors i think.

Thanks lebron ;) That was a great night yesterday, I stayed awake until 5AM to see Genevieve, and all the sneak peeks from the 2014 issue !

EDITAnd it was also very fun to follow her Twitter at same time ! 

-- -- -- 

A few screencaps from yesterday event, they are some sneak peeks from Genevieve Morton for SI Swimsuit 2014, definitely in Switzerland !

UrVNe4gV.jpg 5AREaV3X.jpg 41OtEpc6.jpg

rlLUNROG.jpg njw7hLd7.jpg 6h0sprZq.jpg

Thanks to Fashionscansremastered  :heythere: 

Genevieve is officially 5 time in a row SI Swimsuit model : 2010 USA, 2011 Fidji, 2012 Zambia, 2013 Australia and 2014 Switzerland !

She looks AWESOME again this year WOW  :clap: 

>> 2014 SI Swimsuit Thread 

Instagram 04.02.14

NEW preview shot from the Anthony Batista's shoot

Makeup by @alexislovesblog

@anthony_batista

"... Congrats to all the @si_swimsuit girls on an incredible show last night on @nbc.

Especially, Ms.@genevievemorton who shot this with me last week "

post-47866-0-1446014612-22307_thumb.jpg

Another version

post-47866-0-1446014612-79258_thumb.jpg

More BTS shots HERE (and follow the links)

So glad for these new shots.  Funny, too, because the SI shots may  be the last major campaign with Genevieve in her bangs.   Sadly, I MISSED the show.  Any chance it's already up on SI website?

Not for now :)

-- -- -- 

Instagram 04.02.14

"... South Africa needs subways, so easy to get around "

post-47866-0-1446014613-75528_thumb.jpg

Isn't too much "dangerous" for a model as Gen to get around by subway in NYC ? 

"... Sitting on the floor at castings, I wish this was not "normal",

... These YSL shoes are what keeps me going today #ysl #shoes #castings "

post-47866-0-1446014613-80727_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446014613-84468_thumb.jpg 

When Gen does these eyes, i'm like an ice cream to the sun  :hehe:  :heart: 

Yves Saint Laurent, so classy  (Y) 

Facebook 05.02.14

post-47866-0-1446014615-23544_thumb.jpg

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Instagram 05.02.14

"... @jordannyst and me "

post-47866-0-1446014615-2501_thumb.jpg

:cool: 

HERE you can see the 'SI 50 years of beauty' on NBC, but only available in America, 

and HERE you can download this event, for the rest of the world, Thanks to PinkCouture 

;)