Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

2 hours ago, missparker7 said:

:flower: From a AMICA Italy 1986 cover shoot. And I´m pretty sure there are more like these.

grafik.thumb.png.7535659182638a700639a813ae500f19.png

The cover shoots are always tricky. One knows there must be several more shots from shoots we haven't seen. And to my mind, when some of the additional shots turn up (usually years later), they are often superior to the ones chosen. Pictorials are the same. Any additional shots that have surfaced later from the Playboy shoots for example, have left me scratching my head as to why they weren't included in the issues, and grateful that someone (perhaps Cindy herself?), has decided to release them. Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Stranger50 said:

The cover shoots are always tricky. One knows there must be several more shots from shoots we haven't seen. And to my mind, when some of the additional shots turn up (usually years later), they are often superior to the ones chosen. Pictorials are the same. Any additional shots that have surfaced later from the Playboy shoots for example, have left me scratching my head as to why they weren't included in the issues, and grateful that someone (perhaps Cindy herself?), has decided to release them. Thanks!

Thanks. Same thought! Sometimes the cover-look is different and I like it much better than the cover. Well, taste is different.:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...