Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Nope, one is by Brian Bowen Smith and the other by Michael Thompson.

Hmm, you're right; they are different.  The pose and the hairstyle certainly look similar.  And the open-necked black tank/maillot/bodysuit looks similar at first glance too. But if you look closely, the tank that Cindy is wearing in the hanging-by-her-hair shot has halter straps and sheer panels at the neckline, whereas the other one has shoulder straps and solid cups.   I was fooled!  By myself, probably. 

Anyone have an opinion on her daughter, Kaia?  Do you think she could model/be successful?

It seems like everyone raves about how stunning Kaia is, but honestly I think she's a pretty average looking young girl with long legs.

Anyone have an opinion on her daughter, Kaia?  Do you think she could model/be successful?

It seems like everyone raves about how stunning Kaia is, but honestly I think she's a pretty average looking young girl with long legs.

I think its too soon to tell. She is only 13. Some girls are very gorgeous at this age and by 18 they aren't as pretty. (and vice versa. Some girls are funny looking at 13 and turn into beauty queens as they grow older). When she is 17/18 I think we will be able to see if she has model potential or not. To me she is just a pretty little girl who resembles her famous mom, for right now.

Although I think she is much prettier than alot of girls who are now models, thanks to their famous parents. 

She's gonna be in Taylor Swift's new music video  :ddr:

https://instagram.com/p/2uAdhwzLeT/?taken-by=cindycrawford

wow she's been in so many music videos

-George Michael

-Bon Jovi

-Kid Rock

-Duran Duran

-Taylor Swift

cindycrawford That's Headmistress to you. #BadBloodMusicVideo @taylorswift 
post-13850-0-1446175550-13343_thumb.jpg
instagram/cindycrawford

New book cover

It's official! So excited to show you the cover of my book, Becoming. More revealed on @vanityfair. Cover by @herbritts @rizzolibooks
post-13850-0-1446175550-14196_thumb.jpg
instagram/cindycrawford