Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Hi, this is my first post in this topic and I hope you´ll forgive me when this is a re-post, but I don´t have time to search through all the 188 pages for this picture. A dear friend of mine is looking for this layout:

post-21846-1256658532_thumb.jpg

I only have a cutout showing Cindy and Frederique. I think it´s from U.S. VOGUE. Can anyone tell more about this, please? To know the source would be just phantastic to be able to find this original page. Thanks in advance, Cindy fans!

This picture is from a US Vogue magazine published in March 1987. There was only one page (beauty article). This wasn't a part of any editorial.

Hi, this is my first post in this topic and I hope you´ll forgive me when this is a re-post, but I don´t have time to search through all the 188 pages for this picture. A dear friend of mine is looking for this layout:

post-21846-1256658532_thumb.jpg

I only have a cutout showing Cindy and Frederique. I think it´s from U.S. VOGUE. Can anyone tell more about this, please? To know the source would be just phantastic to be able to find this original page. Thanks in advance, Cindy fans!

This picture is from a US Vogue magazine published in March 1987. There was only one page (beauty article). This wasn't a part of any editorial.

THANKS SO MUCH Sandra_BG, also from my friend! :laugh: