Bellazon

Best wallpapers...

um4r

Oh wow. I don't know who is Petra...I'm so embarassed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, you shouldn't be embarassed about that. In fact, you should go on a pride parade.

I've never met her/never will..don't really care for someone I don't know.

So, why do you keep asking for Natalie's pics when "you've never met her/never will" and "don't really care for someone I don't care"?

Go jerk off to your Petra pics!...hahaha!

Pathetic attempt to insult.

[Oh you don't like me Ronin...Ooohhh I'm touched..lol, like i give a fuck what you like what you don't...To me, if you died tomorrow, it wouldn't change my life in any way so if you don't like me...Rock on dude!

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um4r, just one question: is sth. wrong with u?

ok do mind urself b4 u head down the path of getting banned...there is no reason to flame so openly against other members all i said was i didn like ur attitude and since i am one admin wat i think coulddd make a difference so please refrain urself from insulting other users and stop makin threads in places where they do not belong because our moderators have better things to do that clean up the mess u make for us.

thank you

Oh wow. I don't know who is Petra...I'm so embarassed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, you shouldn't be embarassed about that. In fact, you should go on a pride parade.

I've never met her/never will..don't really care for someone I don't know.

So, why do you keep asking for Natalie's pics when "you've never met her/never will" and "don't really care for someone I don't care"?

Go jerk off to your Petra pics!...hahaha!

Pathetic attempt to insult.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I asked her once...and I'd rather see the pic of a real chick who is on the other side of the net rather than some chick others are posting pics of..personal taste.

I asked her once...and I'd rather see the pic of a real chick who is on the other side of the net rather than some chick others are posting pics of..personal taste.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, everyone in the picture thread is like.."OMG NAtalie your sexy"..."Oh NAtalie, shake that thang for me!"..."Ooohh Natalia, you make my talia do the doing soing doing"

So post a picture of yourself please so I can see what the deal is ab00t because I think you took your pic down because in your words, "it's weird to have my pic on the net"...ahaha

Pur-leasseee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's the difference? You want to see Natalie's because of others' comments?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...