Bellazon

Aishwarya vs. Angelina

natalie

who is more beautiful (not sexy), Angelina or Aishwarya?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. who is more beautiful (not sexy), Angelina or Aishwarya?

• [IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5029/ash106ww.jpg[/IMG] Aishwarya Rai
    • [IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2985/zzzxx5ll.jpg[/IMG] Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is a legend...and then i mean her Beauty!she is famous for her looks,she is 1000 time better then ash

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sorry but i beg to differ on that quote. Ash is famous for her beauty , I think Angelina is more famous for the good she does and her beauty. They dont call her the most beautiful woman on earth, While american and international media has dubbed Aishwarya THE most beautiful on earth. That title doesnt come lightly. While opinions may differ, but the majority is in accordance ;)

Angelina Jolie is a legend...and then i mean her Beauty!she is famous for her looks,she is 1000 time better then ash

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she isnt 1000 times prettier than Ash. Angelina wasnt named the most beautiful woman on earth ash was and just because shes indian it doesnt mean she cant be named that. im sorry but i have to vote for Aishwarya Rai because shes preetier.

just because shes indian it doesnt mean she cant be named that.

What do you mean by that!?!that was never brought up in this subject!

But it wrilly depends on wich eye that sees....I think Angelina is 1000 times more beautiful and you(sabriana) and Katgirl think that Ash is more beautiful..

Thats just the way it is,we cant all have the same taste...

I think Angelina is so natural,and so opend minded,ash is wearing always wearing lots of make up and is always quiet about her personal life,wich is okey but she has to know that her fans are maybe dying to know more about her..but i have got a better sight from Angie...

im sorry but i have to vote for Aishwarya Rai because shes preetier.

Dont be sorry,thats just the girl you like more ;)

I think bouth ladies are famous for there looks,cuz they are bouth beautiful...

just because shes indian it doesnt mean she cant be named that.

What do you mean by that!?!that was never brought up in this subject!

But it wrilly depends on wich eye that sees....I think Angelina is 1000 times more beautiful and you(sabriana) and Katgirl think that Ash is more beautiful..

Thats just the way it is,we cant all have the same taste...

I think Angelina is so natural,and so opend minded,ash is wearing always wearing lots of make up and is always quiet about her personal life,wich is okey but she has to know that her fans are maybe dying to know more about her..but i have got a better sight from Angie...

im sorry but i have to vote for Aishwarya Rai because shes preetier.

Dont be sorry,thats just the girl you like more ;)

I think bouth ladies are famous for there looks,cuz they are bouth beautiful...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im sorry i just took it the wrong way. but ur right everyones opinion is different.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...