Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kate's had a very pedestrian body for a couple of years now, but something about these pics seems very.... o.o mehish? Better then some years, worse then others, and definitely better then Kate on horseback for Sam Eidson

She doesn't look like she has much body fat to lose and I have a hard time believing she isn't being personally trained and professionally nutritionist'd into peak form. It is just her body frame that has extremely small hips, large waist, and flat butt. You cannot exercise away an apple body type.

The girl does not and will not ever have a body like a coke bottle... She will just have to comfort herself with her millions of dollars, successful career, adoring fans and international fame. 

You couldn't be further from the truth. Look at her modelling work from the start of her career (her early SI and other lingerie work). She had a top body.

The truth is that she has found her niche in the business as being plus size model. And she's running with it.

She definitely could tone up a bit if she wanted to.

Christine,

Is this from 'beach bunny?'  Do you know or anybody know about what year, etc.?

see-weekend-dgaf4.gif?w=612&h=762

Kate body is not that bad (tryin' to not remember her last beach bunny fashion show :pinch: 3 or 4 years ago)  If she was working out HARD on her waist, leg, butt, she will look real fine (Y) no need to lose weight just hit the gym Kate! :lullaby: :weightlift:

Not sure it's a part of it ^^
the show I am talking about was Beach Bunny Swimwear at Miami Fashion Week, July 15, 2011
and she was looking really... not good (to be nice) on that show :/

you can find the posts easily on this thread.

i think now that shes turned to acting, shape would be her least priority. and given the celebrity status she has acquired already, all the magazines would be willing to kiss her a to get her to feature in an ed. realistically speaking, she could gain even more weight and still get away with it. recognition is the name of the game baby!  ;)

You couldn't be further from the truth. Look at her modelling work from the start of her career (her early SI and other lingerie work). She had a top body.

The truth is that she has found her niche in the business as being plus size model. And she's running with it.

She definitely could tone up a bit if she wanted to.

She had a top body for anyone who doesn't care about waist-to-hip ratio. Don't get me wrong she looked great, but she was also barely 18 and probably not even done developing. I just can't look at those current arms and those legs and think "plus sized." It's ridiculous.  

She could certainly gain more muscle tone if she dropped the (likely) crap "trainer" and took up actual resistance training. But her basic body frame would stay the same and why fix what aint broke? She's massively successful.

Kate uses the same trainer VS uses - David Kirsch,  so it's not a matter of firing a crap trainer.. he's one of the best in the business. Either Kate's just not doing enough to remain semi toned, or her genetics hate her.

We will have to agree to disagree about his abilities as a trainer. I think he's a hack and, going by everything I've heard him say in interviews, I wouldn't trade my own fitness regimen for his if someone paid me. Well, maybe if they paid me, a lot. But I wouldn't be happy about it. 

Is he is the boxing guy?

Genetics aren't on her side, so she'd need to do more cardio (swimming in particular is great), do some strength training, and most importantly lose fifteen- twenty to drop her body fat percentage for model land.  She'd probably have to go on a protein, rice, and vegetables diet.

We will have to agree to disagree about his abilities as a trainer. I think he's a hack and, going by everything I've heard him say in interviews, I wouldn't trade my own fitness regimen for his if someone paid me. Well, maybe if they paid me, a lot. But I wouldn't be happy about it. 

Or maybe she doesn't care, and will continue to enjoy two square meals a day :D