Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have yet to see a single shot of Kate looking about ready to breastfeed O,o

Someone who claims to like Kate certainly seems to put her and her body of work down at every turn. GG Please if I ever become famous don't become my fan. With fans like you, who needs an enemy? :huh:

Look, Savior, everyone is entitled to their interpretation, but honestly, to go to a model's thread and see something vulgar in photos that I and others here don't comprehend says a lot about your set of lenses where Kate is concerned.

I think the big difference there is that I am actually a photographer. As a photographer, I would never photograph a woman that didn't have a shirt or bra on while holding a baby unless it was actually her baby (yes, Kate is CLEARLY braless and topless in one of the photos). There are certain lines you just don't cross and posing without a shirt or bra on with someone else's baby is gross.

Sorry, that's both my professional and personal opinion. As you said though, we all see things differently. What I think is funniest though is that most models that have children would never participate in a photoshoot like this. I'm not allowed to mention the name of other models in Kate's thread so I won't but I can think of 15 other world famous models that all have children and would NEVER consider doing this type of photoshoot. They might do it with their children but they would never do it with someone else's child.

Wow, looked again, and guess what....NO TOPLESS!! Anyone, photographer or not, can make up a set of standards and then go to a model's thread and criticize them for not living up to them, which is what you seem to do. Clearly, Kate has chosen the type of photography she feels is appropriate for her. Many people here, including myself enjoy her artistic expression. So, given that Kate doesn't meet your expectations on a pretty consistent basis, why do you feel the need to come here?