Bellazon

Mandy Bork
Thumbnail

Marchessa

She walked in Berlin fashionweek ?

:shock: I am wondering she is with Munich Models in Munich. Munich did not send their girls to the Castings of Berlin fashionweek !!!

There were only girls from Iconic Models,M4 Models,Seeds Models,Viva Models, Modelwerk and Izaio which I saw .... But she is with Munich ???

I guess she did the castings because of her contract with Heidi's company and got to munich and the other agencies afterwards. There were a lot of GNTM contestants at BFW - Janina, Marie, Sara, Lena and I wondered why Jennifer Hof didn't walk any of the lot ...

lol, reeyo!! i was thinking the same thing!!!

i love her look.very versatile..i loved the GQ pinup thing and i love her @ ostertag with hair back, no makeup looking very austere :heart:

she could fit right in @ any show, NY,Paris... Milan..Tokyo...her walk kicks asssssss

its no fair.... all the other countries that have Next Top Model get girls who go on to get REAL work...

Fatima Said and Toccarra Jones are the only ones in all the seasons of ANTM that have gotten any real work <_<

lolol

im jealous

^^ nice pics :)

and i wouldnt be too disappointed that she didnt win.. it has become clear to me that the girls

<at least on americas next top model> who DONT win usually go on

to have much more success than the actual winner.

anne from season 3.. i just saw her in 2 commercials in the past week.

fatima.. from season 12?? -=im not sure=- she is getting serious runaway,editorial and campaign work

and when i was in macys this past weekend... she was on a big poster posing w/ cintia dicker

toccarra jones -=from season 3 as well=- even though a plus sized girl has been getting work Everywhere..

even making it into last years italian vogue issue devoted to black models..she was shot by MEISEL!!

so i actually dont want my favorites to win... that means they have a better ch ance

of making it! :yes:

i love the black & white picture. she has so much potential, i really hope that she will walk at miss sixty again in september, like janina did last year :bounce:

lovin' your ava, carmelita :wub:

Love it too :wub:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for NY Fashionweek - that's for sure!

Janina did Ms Sixty? Can't remember that. Can't imagine why :p